[ Changmin's p.o.v ]

Strawberry milk~

Arrgh, whats taking that Elf so long?! Look at the time,  its already 5 pm! Doesnt she know im a VERY , EXTREMELY busy superstar?! Aiish,  didnt i tell her we're supposed to be having dinner with grandma at 5.15 ?! On second thought, maybe i ...didnt tell her that...

WHATS THE USE !!? Nevermind ! Nevermind, i'll just tell mom that Elf got into an accident and died. I smirked at the idea and went into the car, heading for the restaurant.

On the way, i saw a girl who looks familiar... !!!! ISNT THAT The ELF?! i swerved the car in front of her. There was this stupid grin on her face that i just wanna peel it off.

I got off from my ferrari, and pulled her into the car.

" YAH! WHO ARE YOU?! " she exclaimed in my ear.

i took off my disguises and faced her.

" Who do you expect. " i said and drove off to the nearest makeup studio.

Her struggles and complaints were neverending, What a girl.

I stopped the car and pulled her off the seat. 

" give her a complete makeover." i ordered the people and sat down on the chair , reading a book.

The make-up artists instantly pulled Elf into a room.

Great, there were series of cries and screams coming from that particular room, just great, she ruined my day again.

My phone rang , the caller i.d showed 'mom'.

CM: Yoebsaeyo?

Mom: Changmin-ah, whats taking you so long?

CM: Mianhe mom, El-Yuri's still having her makeover, i-

Mom: Neh, Neh, girls need time to look pretty, take your time, Annyeong~

I shut the phone, Pssh, Girl's need time to look pretty, Elf will take forever to look pretty.

Suddenly, a girl was pushed out from the room Elf went in, Nahh, it couldnt be her, but why is she walking towards me? OMO!

-End of Chapter 8-