Makeover + Friends = Party?

Strawberry milk~

Fastforwarding moments again ... Mianhe TT.TT

. Yuri and changmin moved into the new apartment

big-contemporary-house-with-dark-interio

(So Nice ..ENVIOUS ! )

k DONE ! im only gonna fastforward it till here , if not the story will gonna get y :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Changmin pov ]

It has been 3 days since we moved into the new house , Its getting so boring without those bickerings Yuri and i used to have . What? Now im even calling her by her name =.= Whats wrong with me ... I decided to invite my hyungs and a few other friends for a party at the new house today , i gotta Chill for awhile.

[ Yuri pov]

3 days ever since i arrived in this school , Jessica and i were closer than ever and i wasnt so awkward anymore . Yay ! Currently it was just after 5 hours of boring lessons and Jessica and i were sitting at a corner of the cafeteria ,in front of the indoor sports hall where sweaty boys played basketball , eating our delicious spagetti and Pizza ! We heard squeals and cheers coming from those 'cheerleaders' + fangirls for the boys. That is so pre-school . " Yah Yuri , dont your think Minho looks sooooooooo Hot ?! " Jessica whispered , gazing dreamily at a guy. I followed her gaze and saw this guy dribbling the ball before it scored into  the hoop . The girls all Squealed . " Hes average " i muttered. Yes , i cant admit hes good looking but changmin Does seem to be better ... ... i cant believe that im saying these types of things. Jessica sighed and said " Kaja , lets go shopping ! " She smiled . " SICA ! u know the plight im in , i cant bear to afford clothes ! " "Who said you will be paying ?" she smirked and pulled me into her pink ferrari .  She brought me to a huge mall that was empty , " sica - ah , isnt it supposed to be full at this time ? " i asked " What if i tell you this mall is mine? " i was bewildered. Kayyyyyyy.... im surrounded by rich people , first , Mrs Shim , then . Changmin , Then , JESSICAAA?!! 0.0 . She dragged me to a makeup studio , " Give her a face makeover , hair makeover " Sica told the makeup artist , " Yul-ah , whats your spectacle degree? " . "err... 200 ? " i replied. Within a minute , she disappeared into thin air . The makeup artist took me to a room where he gave a signal and about 10 people came out all holding scissors and makeup brushes. I was scared, not of them but of what they were going to do to me. “Please, do all you can to give her a haircut and make her look very pretty.” the makeup artist instructed. Two of the women pulled me towards the hair washing basin and washed my hair. I tried to stay as calm as I could until the lady brought me over to another table where a man with scissors was waiting with a smile on his face. “no way” I said as I turned to walk away . Another person led me back to the seat and the man looked at my hair before cutting a piece with his scissors. He kept cutting through my fringe until my eyes were visible. OMG NO! I covered my eyes with my hand, scared if anyone saw. “It’s okay, your hair looks good.” The man assured, brushing my hair at the back and cutting a few bits off. Soon, he was done and led me to the next table while I covered my face. The lady moved my hands away and began applying something on my face. It smelt weird and the powder kept making me sneeze. She then put some pink paint thingy on my lips. Ok...  this is getting weird.

The lady was done after about 5 minutes. Before I could even look at myself in the mirror, Jessica came back with i 10 bags and dragged me . again. towards another room. She pulled out clothes, shoes and jewellery from the bags. By the time I reached the dressing room, my arms were full of outfits. I tried on everything she picked out and she happily agreed to everything , " See , i told you im a fashion designer ! " Jessica conceitedly said, ending up with a . I tried to get out of the dressing room with those stilettos, " SICA ! WHY DID U PICK THESE ! SLIPPERS SHOULD LOOK OKAY !" i screamed at her , frustrated at my inabillity to walk in a pair of stilettos and suddenly , BAM! “Aish stupid heels!” I yelled, trying to pick myself off the ground.

Jessica just laughed and led me to the mirror. WOW is that really me? My hair was thin, curled and I had a side fringe which showed my eyes. Hmm that lady did make my face look good with all that painting and stuff. . It was like a new me. I just stood there, shocked at what I was seeing. Jessica handed me a box of i supposedly think it was contact lenses, and yeah ! i was correct ! I wore the Black circle lenses and we went off with a $2000++ bill that i felt really guilty of. Sica kept telling me it was okay and this amount really dont mean much to her , IT WILL TAKE A LIFETIME FOR ME TO SPEND IT ON A MAKEOVER ! Plus,  It was really hard to walk in these heels. I couldn’t even balance on them. After 5 minutes of wobbling and tripping, I finally made it to the car. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Changmin pov ]

Party-ing is soooooooooooooooooooooo fun !!!!!!!! Its so much better than being stuck here with Kwon Yuri. Yunho , Yoochun were beside me drinking their wines with a girls beside them , touching their chests and hair inappropiately , how did they even end up here ... =.= But its so obvious the two hyungs were enjoying as they put their arms around those girls . Junsu hyung was just playing with his iphone, probably playing his Favourite game , Tap Tap Revenge. and jaejoong hyung? He should probably be emo-ing. The door opened , revealing a rather toned girl , but shes pretty and her clothes practically hugged her curves . She looked around the place with a disgusted look . What a , i like XD ( A/N : HAHA SORRY , I COULDNT DO MUCH ABOUT IT WITH YURI'S SPOILED ATTITUDE )

[ Yuri pov ]

WTF IS THIS ?! ARGH THAT SHIM CHANGMIN !!!!!!!!! Although what can i do ? Scream ? Not possible. Hide ? Its a must with this body-hugging dress ! Curse u SICA ! :( 

Before i could hide , this random guy came up to me and said , " Hey pretty girl , Can i offer u a drink ? " he had a wine glass in his hands. " Uhh... No thank you " i immediately said and hurriedly ran up to the rooftop balcony . After assuring that no one could find me here , i walked to the swing and admired the night sky filled with stars. " Can i sit with you ? " A sudden voice shocked me .i looked up to the owner of the voice, He's.. so handsome..

"Sure.." i  answered shortly and coldly.

He didn't mind my coldness, He sat there and gazed up to the dark sky. 

===================================================================

Guess who's the mysterious stranger???? :)

iixSmiles ;)