New Friend

Strawberry milk~

[Yuri pov]

The seat in front of me was occupied by a girl with Long blonde hair that made her look like a doll , staring into space .

img_8249.jpg?w=500&h=363

This girls seems icy ...

After class ,  The blonde girl turned around to face me . " Annyeong ! Jessica imida , Lets be great friends! " She

smiled , i even thought she was icy , well , i guess first impressions are not reliable . " Annyeonghasaeyo , Yuri

imida" i gave a small smile. " So , do you wanna tour the school ? " Jessica asked , i nodded and we went out of the classroom . Jessica accompanied me around the school campus, telling me more about the school and herself. Since i wasnt wearing my specs , i had to specially ask her to bring me closer to that particular area. I realised she was from San Francisco and came here as a transfer student. The time for recess continues, and i enjoyed the company with Jessica. Shes fun to be with and made me feel really comfortable.

 

“so...what’s our next class?”  i asked

“History” Jessica answered. Oh... Man ... I HATE HISTORY ... Jessica checked the time on her watch and said " ! We're gonna be late , Pali ! " She grabbed my hand as we dashed through the corridors that were empty. Luckily , We managed to get to the classroom a second before before the teacher came in they quickly sit somewhere in the room since the teacher look like some murderer.The teacher stepped on the platform and in his hands was a small brown chest. He shook and the students inside the room were wondering what was inside the box. When he stopped after a few seconds, he had a creepy smile on his face, and boomed , " So class ... its your new monthly History project , and YES it will be graded in your mid-year exams , dont worry , im sure you will all do well " He said in a really sarcastic and LOUD way , Yep , like real we will do well . 

“Okay then class, since we have a new student here, I’ll have to repeat the announcement the week before"  he paused for a while and continued, “We’ll be changing groups like the usual and I have your names written in the pieces of paper inside this chest, I’ll call the name of the person and go here and take the paper, the partner of that person is already indicated there.” The other students in the room were whispering on who they want to be their partners. " SILENCE ! " He exclaimed and the entire room fell silent. He then dug his hand into the box and pulled out a strip of paper " Yang yoseob , IU , Park Jiyeon , Yong Junhyung " 4 people stood up from their seats and went to stand in a corner . " Choi Sulli , Lee TaeMin , Yang Seungho , Kim HyunA " Another 4 people stood up from their seats.

...

" Choi Minho , Kwon Yuri , Jung Jessica , Ok Taecyeon " 

My name was finally called. I stood up from my seat and stood with Jessica and 2 other boys. 

tumblr_lj1wl5fP2W1qcbmeno1_500.png

Ok Taecyeon

minho-choi-minho-15170524-550-762.jpg

Choi Minho

While we were standing together , i felt the Minho guy whisper something in my ear , " Hey , wheres your spectacles? " I looked at him weirdly , 0hMyGosh , HE HAD THIS CUTE GRIN ON HIS FACE THAT I JUST FELT LIKE I WANNA HUG HIM ! " Err... " i mummbled . " RING!!!! " The school bell rang , " Alright class , now you've been seperated into groups , i expect u people to 100 % focus on your history project on Chapter 3-5 , ARRASO ? " The teacher said, " NEH ~ " Everyone muttered and the teacher finally went out of class , and within a minute , Everybody cheered and went their seperate ways . Jessica and i carried our bags and walked out of class , " OMONA ! YURI ! TELL ME ALL ABOUT WHAT CHOI MINHO SAID TO YOU !  " She finally burst after keeping quiet in class for so long , I smiled at her childishness and told her everything . " OOHH ~ YURI , YOU'RE SO LUCKY ! " hahaha...

========================================================================

I walked home ( Mrs shim's house ) and immediately kicked off my shoes and laid on the couch when i reached home . PHEW ! Mrs Shim walked into the living room and sat beside me " So hows your first day of school ? " she asked , " It was awesome ! " At this moment, Changmin stood beside mrs shim and yawned , " Omma , paegopayo , cook me something " . " Yah , did you see your wife coming back from school and you dont wanna ask her hows her first day? " Mr freak glanced up and down my uniform , scratched his head and walked away. " YAH ! " Mrs shim screamed . " Mrs shim , gwenchanayo " i smiled but actually glared at Changmin . " Aigoo , Youre still calling me Mrs shim? You should change and call me 0mma instead. " She said. " 0m-ma? " i mummbled. " Aniya , gwenchanayo , you'll get used to it soon , 0hya , You remember about the Apartment u and Changmin is moving into ? i already packed all your clothes and you should be able to move in today ! " Mrs shim happily said. Oh great... i gave a weak smile.

____________________________________________________________________________

HEY PEOPLES ! 

I finally added new characters , Yes , Minho ( + CHANGMIN ) are gonna be rivals to fight for Yuri . Sad, theres still no Changyul? Changri ? moments , i think there should be in the next few chapters ,

WAIT FOR IT !

iixSmiles :)