[ Changmin's p.o.v ]

Strawberry milk~

The door creaked open and i plunged onto the soft bed beside her, " Yah, Shim Changmin! Get off!" She attempted to force me down the bed but to no avail. I chuckled, " whats your problem ?! " Elf exclaimed. I shoveled the purple envelope into her face, " read this and you will understand " i replied smirking. She gave me a weird expression and read it. Her eyes were getting wider from every word she read, and finally burst! " WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?  ". " Beats me but all i understood is, you're being my fiance and the we're gonna have our own HOUSE ! How do you like it? Pretty neat huh? " I Said and pulled the blanket over my head, smirking beneath.

" Aiish! Even so, why are you sleeping with me?! Get off the bed! " She shouted. " Yah! stop shouting every second, i gotta have my beauty sleep you know?! " i screamed into her ear and wrapped my arms around her waist to keep Elf from pushing me down. I could feel her trembling under me and maybe i've really gone too far.......NOT! WHO CARES?! she should be lucky to be in the arms of SHIM CHANGMIN , and im talking about a SUPERSTAR; + DBSK's maknae!

- End of chapter 11-

A/N: How do you like it?! 2 short chapters in a day~~!!