First Day

Strawberry milk~

Since its getting quite boring , im gonna fastforward the story , basically

1. Yuri entered school successfully but the ish thing was the dorms were full , so she basically had to spend her  days along with Changmin everyday again.

2. Yes , Yuri is still THE NERD , sad case ,but the days of being a nerd will soon end , YAY ! 

3. Changmin and Yuri is still quarreling and bickering with each other :( they'll probably 'kiss' soon i hope :) , wait for it 

Yep , i will just fastforward it till here ,btw , this chapter is about her first day of school

-iixSmiles 

___________________________________________________________________________________

The next day ...

nobody's pov

Yuri came out of the bathroom, straightened her white blouse , and skirt to prepare herself for her first day in a new school. She fixed her hair in front of the mirror and fixed her glasses at the tip of her nose. She doesnt care whether or not she looks beautiful , she just wanted to have a good impression on her teachers in a new high school. She put on her school jacket and went off for school . Totally ignoring the PIG on their bed .

10 minutes later , she finally reached school , whoa this school is big ! Yuri grabbed her notebook from her backpack and flipped it until she could find the room number of her class. While she walking down the school corridors and looking for then no. of her classroom, she accidentally bumped into somebody. She dropped her notebook and her spectacles fell onto the floor as well.

" WATCH IT ! " A sound came from above her . " Mianhae .. " Yuri apologised although she really wanted to punch that girl , still , she didnt want to get into any sort of trouble at her first day .

CRACK ! , She heard a crack sound from her glasses and figured out that the girl stepped on her glasses . Yuri could not see anything , she desperately tried to find her glasses on the floor by feeling and ignored the laughing sounds from her schoolmates. 

" Gwenchanayo ? " Another voice came from beside her , it was a male's voice.

" Oh ... Er ... Neh " Yuri stuttered , she doesnt even know why the hell was she stuttering.

" Doesnt seem so to me " 

She felt a hand place her pair of spectacles on her hands . Yuri trembled and felt her cheeks burn . She sensed that the guy smiled and left that area, leaving behind many whispers

Yuri managed to see through her broken glasses although the lenses were broken and scratches were covering up the entire lense.

 

 

After what just happened to Yuri a while, she went to her new classroom. 

As she enters the walls of her new classroom, the students were still playing around the room. They’re not even behaving properly when the teacher is not yet in the room. She stayed outside for a while until a teacher approached her and asked,

“Annyeonghasayo , are you Kwon yuri?”

“Yes I am” Yuri answered

Then the female teacher smiled at her and told Yuri, “Welcome to Seoul City University.”

Yuri didn’t say anything and entered the classroom with her teacher. She was a bit nervous since she doesn’t like to introduce herself in front of the class.

“Class, I’d like you to meet your new classmate, Kwon Yuri, please treat her nicely and make friends with her”said the teacher

Yuri gave a 90 degree bow and the teacher instructed on where Yuri shall seat. Her teacher pointed at a seat near the window. Yuri went to that seat and quickly placed her backpack on top of the desk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY ! OMONA I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED ! 

Im GLAD!!! 

iixSmiles ;D