Making her jealous

Strawberry milk~

[ Changmin pov ]

Without words , I stormed off the room and went to stop the party. Making sure that everyone has left, i returned back to the room. Yuri was already in her nightgown , sleeping peacefully with her tongue sticking out. She must be that tired eh? I pulled the blanket up to her shoulders and observed her sleeping features. Since when was she so beautiful? Her long black wavy hair , her long eyelashes , her tall nose , her kissable pink lips ... I shuddered at that thought. I must be crazy , How can i be thinking of that?! OhMyGod ! I must be a ERT ! I closed my eyes and peeked at her lips again. GOSH ! Stop It !  

[ Jaejoong pov ]

Its Yuri , i know its her , it MUST be her ! Her familiar touches and hug , they were all the same , and their features look so alike ! No doubt , Its KWON YURI ! But.. Im curious , whats her relationship with Changmin ? Its not like they know each other , or do they ? ... I picked up my phone and dialed in my friend's number. Did i mention that he was one of the best investigators in Korea ? " Yobsaeyo ? Mr Hwang , can you help me investigate a girl named Kwon Yuri? ... Neh .. Neh, annyeong." And i hung up after he accepted to help me. 

===============================The Next Day

[ Yuri pov ]

I woke up early in the morning to avoid Changmin's glares and scoldings. Its not my fault anyway. I hurriedly changed and went to the fridge to get my strawberry milk before walking off to my school. The school is so empty and deserted in the morning. I went to put my bag in the classroom and saw someone who had his head buried in his shoulders. " Chogiyo . " I called out. That guy lifted his head and met my gaze. My heart stopped for a moment , isnt he Choi Minho? " What do you want? " He asked , sharp and rude. " Nothing .. " I muttered, and sit down at my seat avoiding his eyes which were staring intensly at me. Scary.. I didnt know the BASKETBALL guy was this scary. " Follow me " He brought me to a abandoned place near the school. I stood outside the door , refusing to go in. " Come in ! " he said. I shooked my  head and he ended up slamming the door after pulling me in. I could not hide the fact that i was afraid. The more he came closer to me , the more i stepped back until i felt my  back against the wall and his muscular arms were pinned on me. " Let me go , minho-sshi " i said. He glared at me and instead of letting me go , he pushed himself on me. I gasped. " Why does everyone have to be like that? First , Krystal , Now you. " He mummbled , his head leaned on my shoulder. I couldnt picture what he meant . Who's Krystal? "Krystal is my girlfriend. " He said and seemed to be reading my mind. " She abandoned me for a guy named Taemin. " Minho continued. " What do i have to do with this? " i asked. " Nothing , just be my girlfriend and help me make Krystal jealous. "

=========================================================================

Woo ! another update. Bad Minho, hahahaha

Pls comment , i really need your opinion xD

iixSmiles