[ Yuri p.o.v ]

Strawberry milk~

I was being dragged into a room by a bunch of people,

They started doing all sorts of disgusting things to me, despite my endless cries and screams, they still didn't care, WTH?! After some time, they made me wear a overly revealing dress, i mean, cant they give me a dress with sleeves? Come to think of it, since when did i last wear an Xtra Small White DRESS?! Aiish... they even forced a pair of white heels, STILL i dont even have a mirror to look at myself in! Is this somesort of prank? After they were done, i grabbed my glasses and stomped out the door to face ' Changmin '. His eyes grew wide, What? im here fuming while hes, STARING?!

" YAH! WTH is this?! " i screamed. He stood up and passed me a mirror, " See for yourself, when did you even last dress up?" Mr Freak smirked. Man, hes really getting on my nerves.

i took the mirror from him , and gasped when i saw myself. GOD, is this really me?

Before i could even mutter anything, Mr Freak grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his car.

He droved to a restaurant, and pulled me out, to the elevator, turned right, straight and left.

-End of Chapter 9-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter...AGAIN, i've been busy lately, havent got the time to update, SORRY!! I'll try my best, and i know the story got ish, JUST SORRY >.< ~~