Misunderstanding

Strawberry milk~

[ Changmin p.o.v ]

I looked at the time , 1.16 ... Speaking of which , Wheres Elf? She always comes back early , i wonder where is she ? " Yunho hyung , im just gonna go check on someone , i'll come back later " i muttered into hyung's ear , but it seems he didnt hear anything . Aisht ! I got up from the couch and walked around the apartment. Maybe she came home , just that i didnt see her.

I checked the

bedrooms

Toilets

Kitchen

Gym

Garden

EVERYWHERE ! Where the hell is she?! I hurriedly dialed her handphone number . No answer . Man , this girl is making me crazy . That was when i realised , i didnt check the balcony . I walked there and saw jaejoong hugging some girl. Haha , this is the first time i witnessed Hyung get so intimate with a girl , Maybe i should disturb him .. KEKEKE D:<

I Jumped behind them and shouted " Boo ! " ( A/N : Yes , thts lame , but i could only think of that , haha xD ) The couple turned their heads to look at me. Scratch that , COUPLE More like my awesome bandmate and my WIFE?! SHOCKED. Yuri glared at me , Now shes taking side with Jaejoong already?! Whats their relationship ?! I Pulled Elf to me and stormed off with her slightly tripping off her heels . " Y..Yah ! " She said , wobbily. I ignored her and pulled her into our room, locked the door and threw her on the bed . " Whats the problem with you?! " She screamed , obviously angry. " Whats the problem with you too?! " I exclaimed. " What did i do?! " she asked in a harsh tone. " You know what you did , u cheated on me.. " I mummbled . Yuri kept quiet. Hah , i got her , she must be feeling guilty. " I didnt ! " she shouted suddenly just as i was about to pronounce victory to myself.

======================================== a while ago ======================================

[ Yuri pov ]

Jaejoong asked me suddenly, " Can i hug you ? " I looked at him, shocked , what did he just say ? Hug me ? Without waiting for my reply , he hugged me . " mianhaeyo" He mummbled. I gently put my hand on his back and patted it softly. "its gonna be alright " i repeated. Although i really wanted to know what happened , i didnt want to hurt his feelings . " Dont you wanna know what happened? " He asked. " Its okay , you dont need to tell me " I whispered. We just remained in that position for some time.

=========================================================================================

Yuri explained everything to me. I DID misunderstand her... Whats this feeling ? Guilt?

=========================================================================================

How long did i not update? Hahas xD Sorry ~ Comment and subscribe peeps ~ :D

iixSmiles