Incident

Cold Hearted...love?

*What's with all the yelling?* Min hee passed by trying to get to her class, that's when she realized there were fans everywhere probably talking about their dream guy. *Uh, fans. So annoying.* She thought. Sometimes she really had trouble understanding fans. She didnt like it when they couldnt just mind their own business.

It really wasn`t something someone could ever like. Having to run away from fans can be fun at times, but over time, its just too much trouble.

She kept walking, last thing Min hee wanted today was to be late to her class, and have to hear her chemistry teacher giving her a speech of how important it is to be on time to class.

*Aish! i still gotta run to my locker!* Min hee rushed to her locker, located on the worst place ever, the crowded hallway.  "Right....Left...Then Right again." Min hee said putting her conbination in. She pulled the locker door. *BANG*

"Aigoo!!! MY HEAD!!!" Min hee just heared the loud bang and quickly pulled the door back. "OMO! Jung Mal Mi An Hae. I didnt -" The bell rang, meaning it was time to go to class. "Yong sung hea jo" She said runing away.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Uhh! My Head! Mung Chungee!" L.joe yelled after the girl who just hit him on the head. Who would even dare, and then run away?! Not just did they hurt me, but messed-up my hair!! My beautiful and stylish hair!!

*Oh  no your not! No one runs away from L.joe.* He thought as He ran, behind her, trying to catch up, but couldnt. She was surely on a hurry.

*arh. Wait till i find you. You'll pay for that.* L.joe cursed under his breath. He gave up, and stoped running, it was probably the best idea to head to class... The professor will surely make sure l.joe will regret being late to her class everyday.

"Hey Hyung!" Ricky called putting his hand around L.joe's sholder. "Get off!" L.joe said angry. "aigoo, Hyung, what's wrong?" Ricky said innocently, putting his hand down.

"Is he being mean again?" The rest of Teen Top finally catched up to Ricky, who ran away from them to catch up to his hyung. "Ani. Right hyung?" Ricky gave L.joe a sweet and innocent smile. It was obvious how cute he was, all the band melts with his cuteness. Even L.joe forgot what he was mad about.

"Heared you made your number 1 fan cry.Is she still after you?" Chunji asked. "Hana? yeah, shes getting even more annoying as time passes." L.joe answered, remembering the day he decided to help her out. *Aish, that was so stupid of me.*

****************************************************Flashbacks******************************************************************************

It was the beginning of the school year, when Teen Top had just finished performing, for the first time at their school. All the fans were going crazy, as they listened to them sing. As soon as they finished, the members got off the stage and tried their best to not get attacked by fans.

"oh, they are soo cute!" Ricky said, taking pictures with the fans, but it soon was too much and everyone ended up running away from them. The fans went wild, chasing their idols.

L.joe ran inside the school, *I'll be able to lose them in the halls.* he thought to himself. He ran, and soon lost the fans, who probably went the wrong way. **Sigh** "Finally.." L.joe fixed himself and started walking. "L-L.Joe?" He turned around towards the voice. It was a girl, hilding a gift on her hands.

"I-I wanted to give you this. You were great out there and -"

"Keep it, i dont want it." L.joe started to walk away. "Wait!" He turned around, but the girl couldnt think of anything to say. "My name is Hana and -"

"THERE HE IS!!!!!" girl voices were heared, and L.joe's first reaction was to run. "NO! WAIT! WHO'S THAT GIRL??" "GET HERE!" The fans surrounded Hana, probably planing to beat her for talking to their idol without permission.

*!* L.joe heared Hana, yelling in pain, and couldnt help but feel guilty. He turned back and ran back towards the fans. "Leave her alone!" L.joe pushed the girls aside, and reached for Hana's hand. As soon as he got a hold of her, he pulled her and ran, holding her hand.

*OMO!! L.joe...You came back.... to....safe me.....* was the only thing Hana could think as they ran. "T-thank you." Hana blushed a little, realizing that her idol was holding her hand.....

 

Ever since, Hana had changed and had become L.joe's Number one fan, always knowing where he was, it was a bit creepy. But very soon, L.joe had enough of her obsession over him.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Wow, ok so heres a chapter i had fun writing :) poor L. Joe... Sorry his hair got messed up. that might have hurted. Oh and Hana...No comment right now -_-

OH and this is L.joes Thoughtful face as he watched the girl run away from him <3 CUte huh?

 

lol. Very thoughtful and cute <3  PLEASE COMMENT and Subscribe, I JUST REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) see ya next time, maybe... ^^ (hopefully)