Dinner part 1

Cold Hearted...love?

~Min-hee~

~ U oh beautiful
U so beautiful
U my beautiful
Nothing better than you
Oh beautiful
U so beautiful
U my beautiful~

I pressed the snooze button to my alarm telling myself that it was time to get up but my body just wont listen its like my mind and body dont go with each other. soon enough my eyes closed and i went back to dream land ~ 5 minutes later~

~BOOM!!!! Shakalaka
BOOM!!!! Shakalaka
BOOM!!!!!Shakalaka~

   The 2nd alarm went off which scared me like hell i thought my heart was going to get out of my chest. i knew i had 2 sets of alarm but i so did NOT put that song as the second tone unless i wanted to go deaf. i carefullly took my phone to look at the time 7:00am "CHOON-HEE!!!!" i yelled from the bed knowing she was the one that put that alarm. Why wake up early if theres no school "EE-LEO-NA(wake up)" she yelled back sheez one would think of staying in bed but noooo she makes me get up early on a non-school day great i just sooo have a bad feeling today. i hessitantly got out of bed cursing choon-hee in my mind cuz if i say it out loud and she hears im dead meat. as i was walking to th door to ask why in the world would you wake ME up this early i tripped over my long pants that i use to sleep . "Aigoo~" i said as i rubbed my knees without forgetting to curse Choon-hee more since its her fault. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd P.O.V~Mean While with L.Joe~

"sooo~ whos gonna wake him up" asked Ricky as the rest of the guys looked at L.Joe silently sleeping "not me" niel said immediately thinking back at the last time he woke l.joe it wasnt a very good ending. "well then who?" asked changjo getting impatient  "you do it your the most brave one and fastest" said C.A.P. looking at changjo "Aniyo!!! someone else. YOU" he said turning to look at Chunji "aniyo"he responded quickly " yes, you, your the closest one with him i bet he'll go a lot easier on you than he would with us" Changjo said "majayo(that's right)!!!~~" the others said in unison "aniyo i value my life very much" chunji said glancing at the still sleeping l.joe *how can he not wake up with all this noise* thought chunji. " boo ta kam ni da(please).. you have to do it so that we can go to HER house and prove to HER that she WON'T win the bet "arraso, ihae hasseoyo(i understand)" chunji said giving in as he got closer to L.joe "~wakey,wakey ~" he whispered in l.joe's ear only to be brushed away by him. the others were already leaving the room one by one leaving poor chunji alone to deal with l.joe.

"LEE BYUNG HUN WAKE UP NOW" chunji yelled at the top of his lungs while a the same time throwing a ball which went directly to l.joe waking him up in an instant, but by now chunji was already down the stairs hiding. "YAH, WHO WOKE ME UP SHOW YOURSELF" l.joe yelled looking for the that person but there was no sound "arraso, come out now and i wont do anything to you i promised" he said still looking around. " Yah right, why would we show ourselve's you said that last time and you lied" Ricky said from his now not much of a hiding place. Everyone just face palmed themselves at their maknae's stupidity.

"AHHHHHHHHH DO WA JU SE YO(help)~~" was all it could be heard from the now really tire hurting maknae. Now that the screams have died it meant that it was safe to go out. "why was everyone hiding?" l.joe asked forgetting what he did to the poor ricky just a few seconds ago. "Oh no nothing we were just playing hide and sick but Ricky seems to have lost" said C.A.P feeling sympathy for Ricky at the way that L.joe just so easily dismissed what he had just done. "you guys are too old for that dont you think?" l.joe said like it was nothing  "yeah... right.." they all said. "ummm.. anyways now that your up lets go we have a long day ahead of us" said Chunji breaking the uncomfortable silence "eodiyo?" asked the ignorant grumpy l.joe "just out, to have some fun here, there you know so lets go" answered Niel who was 10 feet away from l.joe. " ok, whatever" L.joe responded coldly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~L.Joe~

It's fun hanging out with the guys once in a while but today they're just out of it, its like they're hiding something which im sure they are. you can tell by the way they're acting . Chunji hardly talks, Ricky wont stay still, Niel wont stop talking, Changjo isolates himself, and C.A.Pis wide awake trying to do sooo many activities at once. "ok, seems like it's time lets go" C.A.P said and started walking *Time? for what?* After 15 minutes or so we arrived at a big house well not as big as mine of course. They quickly went up to the door me following behind. they kncoked on the door just for it to be opened by HER. They have to be kidding me ....

 

Sorry everyone for updating late, truth be told i was a bit lazy and many things have been going on and its just the effects of summer you know hhahah *hopefully*...(Don't kill :) ) anyways hope  everyone enjoys this chapter ^_^