Found out

Cold Hearted...love?

L.Joe POV

 I woke up to a ring tone, was that Bigbang?? I looked to the side, where the ring was comming from. There was a girl, looking out the window.

 

"Mr. Lee Byung Hun   after class, stay for a moment" Ah? i looked to the front of the class, the professor was looking at me.

 

Great... ah, i have a headache!! Thats what i get for staying up late. I decided to go back to sleep, for whatever minutes we had left in class.

 

~~~~~

 

The bell rang, making me put my head up, i wasnt even able to go back to sleep! I blame that girl and her ringtone! "there was a guy sleeping.... you...noticed...hit..a marker" was all I could get from what they were saying, I was still half asleep.

 

Well this is convenient. This week is really bad luck. And this girl wants to beat me up? and even gives ideas to the teacher?

 

wait! "Um..Have I seen you before?" I asked standing behind her. *Where have I seen her?* I wondered. I was sure I had seen this girl before, but where?

 

Bet she's a fan. Must have seen her when Teen Top performed for the school last week.

 

*yeah that's probably it*

 

"Wae? are you talking to me?" She simply asked, without turning around. Rude much?

 

"Nae, you, Who else?" I replied annoyed. "Oh-uh..."

 

"Meet later, you're both here to see me." The teacher interrupted. I rolled my eyes, a bit thankful though... Im not allowed to care about anyone!

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Minhee's POV

 

*That voice!* I nearly gasped. Isn't that the same voice that yelled at me for running away after hitting the guy on the head?

 

*Oh Minhee, you always get in trouble!!* I might seem so cool and all but really, now Im scared.

 

"Then both can work together right?"

 

"Yeah sure, whatever." I replied without even paying attention. "Alright then, get going. I'll see both of you here tomorrow morning. DONT BE LATE"

 

"Wait. What?" What did i just agree to exactly?

 

"Arraso, Nevermind. Are you done now?" The teacher gave me a look.

 

"What. You're not the only teacher I have to see today."

 

I turned around and headed for the door. "Yah! Its you!"

 

*Oh crap, Im dead* I turned to the guy.

 

"Ofcourse it's me. Who else?" I winked at him and ran out. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, thank you so much for the comments, it really helps. Love you all And please, no silent readers. Even a smile will inspire me, please!

Keep supporting me plz. And comment, i love feedback.