Nightmare

Cold Hearted...love?

L.Joe:

"So..." She said as she gently kissed me. "So? Ready to go now?" I asked smoothly, trapping her in my arms.

"Yeah." She said happily. "Ok, we'll take your car" I said leading her to her car.

"Waaee??" She said pouting, Aigoo, so cute. "Cuz..Its cold outside and if we take my motorcycle you might get cold.

"Ani. I want to take you bike. Last week you promised I could drive."

"Aniyo, if you get sick I wont be able to do this-" I said leaning down and gently  crashed my lips against hers. Slowly separating, i couldn't help but smile, although we've been going out for a while now, she still blushes at such things..

The ride to the theater filled with music: music produced by her beautiful laughter. I can't get enough of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was a great movie." I said as we walked back to the car. "Ani! Ani! It was super scary!" She said clutching my arm harder then what she already was.

I couldn't contain my laughter, 'but i really loved it" I said calming my laughter, as i saw her pouting.

"Wae? It wasn't  good, so why?"

"It's a S-E-C-R-E-T." i winked at her, and smiled. She just blushed.

"Hehe, Come on. lets get you home." I told her, opening the passengers door for her.

"Ye, Ye." She said rolling her eyes.

"Don't pout"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"NOT!"

"Arraso. You're not." I finally gave up and grabbed her by her waist, and pulling her towards me, Taking advantage of the situation I kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, I feel that we're going too fast. Please slow down" She said worriedly. "Ok" I said pressing on the breaks, but nothing happened.

Instead the car was going faster.

"L.Joe! Slow it down, please." She said raising her voice.

BANG!!!

~*Blood, Blood. Everywhere. Wae?! What's going on?*`

"There! There were two people in this car and four in the other. Seems like it was a family; Two adult and two kids."

"Ok, so how did this happen?"

"We are still investigating sir."

"Ok, Continue on. I need answers NOW."

~* What?! What are they talking about? Everything is blurry, my head hurts... Sumiko! Where is she?!"

"Sumiko..save her please!" I begged.

"Don't speak boy...Oxygen mask! We can't lose more people!...Everything's going to be alright, calm down."

I felt cold as the wind blew, making my tears feel like cold, sharp blades against my cheeks.

Cold...Just like my heart would be without her.

*No! I refuse to accept this! She has to be here. I'm the one who should die!!!* 

"Sumiko... You have to wake up, remeber..Remember the secret! Just wake up and I'll tell you..I swear! Please Sumiko...SUMIKO!"

My heart was slowly shattering into small pieces that will never be able to be place back together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I opened my eyes, startled from that dream -- No That NIGHTMARE-- Wae? It's been so long since I've had this dream. I feel tears slowly sliding down my face non-stop. I cant Stop them now.

I just laid there in my bed, letting the pillow absorb everything. Everything from the past...

*Hana..She was the only one that knew about it...They only one that was there to help me...no matter how annoying she could be....* I thought trying to remember that night...

The memories..I just have to remember..remember that there is no one that will love me, and i wont love anyone, not today, not ever.

"She was right..." I closed my eyes remembering... 

~~~

"L.Joe! Its not true is it? You and Sumiko aren't actually dating, are you?" Hana asked that day. "Hana! I understand that you're my fan, but i have had enough! now leave me ALONE!" I remembering saying..

"L.Joe! Dont say that!! take it back!" She angrily said, and placed her hands around me. "HANA!" I yelled trying to shake her off.

"L.joe, if you tell her you love her today..I will kill myself!"

"What?? You're insane... Get off! I have a date today."

"L.Joe..she's not for you..you will end up hurt....!" Hana yelled as i walked off, away from her, on my bike.

~~~~~~

"Hana was right....I would get hurt..." I opened my eyes and looked up. "This pain, I deserve it..MY PAIN..." I cleaned my eyes and headed for the bathroom, no one should see me like this..EVER. It's my pain, and I'll let destroy ME. If thats the only way to pay for Sumiko's death...