Reality

Cold Hearted...love?

Hana:

It's been over a year.. why should I feel guilty? NO! I had agreed that what happened was not my fault!!

*Hana, calm down.. Its only memories..Bad memories..It was HER fault, she's the one that argued with you and became your enemy the day she decided to set her eyes on the guy you like.* That's right.. Sumiko...she fell in love with the guy I like..L.Joe...

I shouldn't feel guilty..They all cause this..

That day..Its their fault...

~~~

"what's wrong? Did i say something i shouldn't have?" Sumiko asked. "No, its nothing... But..Why? You asked him out? and he accepted, I thought you disliked L.Joe." I was trying so hard not to cry; My best friend, dating the guy I love and want. This just couldn't be happening.

"Oh Hana, I Knew you would be happy for me, but for some reason, you seem upset. What's wrong?" She said, bringing her hand towards my face, as if she was actually worried.

"Nothing... Don't worry about me. Enjoy your time with him, It cant last for ever." No! I shouldn't say its Okay!..I shouldn't feel sorry, or happy for her. She is my enemy..She always was, I just didn't know.

"Wae? What do you mean?" She looked scared. "That's right. You wont last with him. He will leave you, there's many girls out there that get heartbroken, and I'll make sure that one of them is you." I held her wrist tightly, as if trying to break it.

"Hana?! What are you doing??! LET GO!!" Sumiko pushed me and pulled her hand away. "What was that for?!" She asked, a bit worried.

"From now on, watch your back...I wont forget you! L.Joe is mine, and YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE, KNEW THIS!"

~~

Two weeks had passed by and I had only been bothering them as they talked or hanged out together, but nothing else. It really got boring, until the day came:

"Yes...As I said, meet me at that address... be sure to bring what we will need....Yes I'll pay you there..when the job is done." I said as i hanged up the phone. This plan was sure to work, i thought as i prepared to go find L.Joe.

Its was his chance, his chance to change his mind and save Sumiko, from any suffering...

~~

Oh well..*L.Joe.. you picked this. I warned you..*I thought as L.joe walked away, on his way to see Sumiko, they were going on a date... He was going to propose. And that, I could not allow, No matter what.

~~

I watched as L.joe and Sumiko entered the theater, this was my chance, It was now or never.. I knew that after the movie, L.Joe had to go and leave Sumiko on her own, today was the day the group practiced.

Sumiko just had to drive home by herself.. Nothing else. It was that simple.

If I was to act, it was now.

"Hurry! now's our chance!" I called over to the guy I had hired, a complete stranger who wanted to earn some quick money. He just nodded as I pointed towards the car.

"Are you sure you want me to do this miss?" He asked as he bent down.

"You are getting pay for this, Isn't that enough for you?"

"But the one driving can get hurt."

"Fine, If you wont do it, then I'll do it myself, you worthless freak."

"No. I'll do it.-"

"Then Hurry. All you need to worry about is cutting the brakes and getting paid, the rest is non of your business!" I said, making sure no one was watching, as the guy focused and easily cut the wire for the brakes...

"T-There... That's all you wanted right?" The guy said, getting up and fixing himself.

"Here. Now leave and don't ever mention this, or you'll regret it." I handed him the money, He left just like I ordered him.

Before I left. I checked if they were almost out. When I saw them at the door, talking. I left, not wanting to know anything... I already knew how this was going to end. After today, Sumiko would learn her lesson, for sure. She will be scare to death and will end her relationship with L.Joe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today, in breaking news. Two cars crash with two young adults in one car and four in the other. What appeared to be a family; Two adult and two kids. 3 have passed away.We are yet to find out who they were" 

I heard the TV, as I was pouring water into a cup. I looked up, alarmed. They were passing the cars, all destroyed, and people, laying in the emergency beds.as they were rushed into the ambulance. One of them, L.Joe!!!!!!!!!!?

The survivors are in serious conditions. And are now being taken to the hospital....

These words were now repeating in my head...3 dead..survivors...dead...killed.. KILLED BY ME.

I was in shock..If he died..I would be blamed.. And Sumiko... Sumiko!!! She can't die! I just wanted to scare her, not kill her!!

Tears, running down my cheeks, as I ran out the door. I needed to be there. By their side.. The just can't die..NOT YOU L.joe. Not you.