Running away

Cold Hearted...love?

Oh if I'm still alive at the end of the day, it will be a miracle.

 

i ran out of the room, knowing that guy would follow me. But thinking about it. I have seen him some where.

 

hmm.... i don't know and don't care.

 

"yah! wait up!" the guy called after me.

 

i stopped running, keeping my cool, and walked(in a fast pace). Wow, wait up. why am i running? I'm not afraid of anyone! specially someone i don't know!

 

i stopped and turned around, "sorry, i have better things to do than waste my time talking to you." I said and walked into a classroom.

 

That's where my friends would be with my sister waiting for me, to go out for lunch.

~~~~

 

"Where can she be?"

"How long do we have to wait for her, didn't she say she was having lunch with us today?"

Minhee's friends complained.

 

Right after the door was opened and in walked Minhee.

 

"Hey, there you are."

 

"Hide me guys!! Quick!" Minhee answered.

 

"Why?" Choon-Hee, Minhee's twin answered.

 

"Just help me!" The girls looked puzzled but still helped.

 

"Oh here!" Aielin said opening the closet's door.

 

Minhee without thinking twice went inside the closet.

 

Perfect timing because right as Micha closed the closets' door, the main door opened.

 

A really handsome guy came in, looking a bit pissed.

 

"You! Wanna die? running away like that after everything you have caused!" He pointed to Choon-hee, who just stared straight at him.

 

"Aish...What? have nothing to say?" He said again.

 

"What can I possibly say? Other than Y-O-U-R C-R-A-Z-Y."

 

"Mwo? I'm crazy?"

 

"Yes, you're crazy. I don't even know you." Choon-hee said calmly.

 

"You really are irritating. Think that I'm that dumb."

 

"Once again, yes, yes you are."

 

If he was pissed before, now he was furious. The other girls just looked at Choon-hee and didn't say anything.

 

"Pabo. Do I really look like the girl You are looking for?" Choon-hee finally snapped. "Come on girls, let go eat. All though i lost my appetite because of HIM"

 

Before the girls could say anything, L.joe pulled Choon-hee back. she turned to look at him.

 

"Yah, let go of me!!" She tried pulling. But he only held her wrist tighter.

 

"Let go!" She pulled again. only hurting her own hand.

 

"Fine, what do you want?? Ha?" Choon-hee gave up.

 

"...." L.Joe kept quiet. not knowing what he actually wanted.

 

"For you to apologize."

 

"Mwo? Apologize? Choo- I mean Minhee NEVER apologizes to ANYONE. Not even L.Joe"

 

"Ha, yeah right. well-" L.joe stopped mid-sentence, his attention now on CAP, who came in with the girls, Aielin and Micha.

 

They just pointed to L.Joe.

 

"L.joe, what are you doing?!" CAP walked up to them. "Let go of her! NOW." L.joe doesn't like others giving him orders but he respected his hyung....

 

He just rolled his eyes letting Choon-hee go.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys here's another chapter. a bit boring maybe? I'm not sure. there will be tragedy coming later on. so i needed to finish this... Thanks to those who subscribed and commented. THANK YOU <3