Run away, get punished

Cold Hearted...love?

"Unnie!!! WAKE UP!" Two little girls jumped up on top of my bed. Ever since they moved in, next door, they always find a way to escape and into my room. Really wierd kids. Kids, because they weren't the only ones, their brother too.

My next door neighbors are part of the family so they, the kids, are my cousins i guess. They are adopted but were never told, since my aunt loves them and cares for them like they were hers.

"Ahh~ Let me sleep!" I pulled the bed covers and hid under them. I had been up late, and waking up early was never my thing.

"Fine, then you leave us no choice!" They stopped jumping and i smiled thinking I had won.

"ONE..TWO..THREE!"

I quickly uncovered my face when I heard them counting. Only to find that i was too late. Both girls started to jump on the bed then jumped on top of me.

"Ahh! ok ok, IM AWAKE!!!" These kids had no shame! of all the ways to wake up somebody up, they picked the worst. Last week it was even worst!

The evil ideas they could come up with was insane.

They would tell me to wake up, and if that didn't work (NEVER WORKS, REALLY) they would think of an evil way to wake me up. From dumping water on my face, to playing supper LOUD music, not even cool music, in my ears. AND NOW JUMPING ON ME! if i don't be careful, one day they will drive a car right through me!!!.(<--- Exaggerating)

Once i even dared to blame my aunt, thinking she was the one telling her kids to wake me up, turns out they just like to joke around with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Finally! hopefully i don't get a lecture from the professor.* i thought opening the door to my English class,

 I had only missed like what? 2 hours of school? Not a big deal right? I walked in, opening the door to the classroom very slowly.

The professor went on with his lesson, didn`t even look at me.

*Now that`s a good teacher, so focused on his work* This made me smile, these types of comments were the ones that got me in trouble.

*And yet again, if you get too carried away, students will fall asleep in your class* i thought looking at a student, who fell asleep, as I passed by to get to my seat.

A student is sleeping and the professor doesn't even know due to him being too focused on his work. I stared at the sleeping guy for like 5 seconds then looked away, they say if you stare at a guy, theres a chance you might fall for him.

*Ridiculous saying, really.* i sat down, doing my regular routine, looking outside the window.

"There really is nothing to do here." I whispered to my self.

'BOOM SHAKALAKA'

Right after i finished my sentence,My Phone ringed. Playing a song by BigBang, One of my favorite Boy bands, I love their song. But its more of me supporting them, than anything. I knew them personally, so it didn't matter, but to my class, that was something that they found interesting.

Everyone turned to look at me, even the guy that was sleeping woke up, not knowing what was happening.

*Right, so NOW he stops his teaching?!* Really pisses me off. I quickly shut my phone and turned away not letting anyone see who I was.

**Cough**

The teacher got the attention back on his lecture, I took out my phone, it was a text from Micha. asking id i had seem my twin...-_-

~~~

Class ended super fast or maybe it was because i wasn't there for the most part.

I was about to leave when the professor called me to his desk, Everyone else had left. *ARH* i complained in my head.

"Minhee, You've been late to my class how many times?" The professor asked.

"That's an unfair question. Its too many to count."

"And your excuse this time is?"

"I never have an excuse, what makes you think I have one now?" Some people might hear this and probably think that i have no manners, but truth is, The professor is a friend of my dads. A friend of the family, so he was used to me talking like this to him.

As long as he didn't mind, i wasn't planning on changing my attitude, and never would anyway.

"Nothing, I just wanted to be able to tell your parents why you're late. As well as thanking you for interrupting my class."

"You're talking about the text aren't you? In my defense, people weren't paying attention in the first place. There's students that were sleeping and you didn't even know. IF i was the teacher, I would have thrown a marker at him!" I'm so mean, but its true! maybe even an eraser. *The kids ways of waking me up must be affecting me...*

"But i did. That's why i also told him to wait." The professor pointed to someone. BEHIND ME.

"He's behind me isn't he?" The professor just nodded. I didn't look back. Truthfully, the last thing i wanted was to find out if I knew the guy... 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

 SO as you guys might already know, some chapters were lost and haven't been gained back, it really stressed me out. so i had to re-type all this hope its good enough. Love you all, please subscribe and comment, that would make my day.