Im not scared

Cold Hearted...love?

Choon Hee:

 

*Shess!~ now how in the world will i do this?* I thought looking at the classroom door. today we had to get started with the  presentation for the class.

 

There's no way I can just ask him out. Ew, I dont even like him!! Aish, Choon Hee, you big  pabo. i'll get you for making me do this. these were the thoughts that ran through my head...

 

I opened the door to the classroom and walked in.

 

To my surprice, he actually showed up. "oh so you're here" I said a bit sarcastic. "And you're late." He coldly responded.

 

"As if. Im on time. My other class just ended." i pointed at the door, like a little kid who's getting blamed for something they didn't do. "uh huh. have you thought of what the project will be about?" He didnt even turn to look at me when he spoke! how rude.

 

"Ya! Pabo. why do you expect me to know?" he stared at me. "your staring doesn't affect me."

 

"Arent you the smart one when it comes to english?" His tone came out sarcasticaly. "Im not sure if I should take it as an insult or not.  SO Im just going to say its a compliment." I smiled childishly at him. "It wasn't" Ahh thanks for ruining my day like that!

 

~~

 

"How about we make a song"

 

"A song? Can you even sing??" *Gasp*

 

"Ya, That's mean, fine then. You think of something mr-smarty-pants." It was another staring contest. Yes, I cant sing, but he doesn't know that... Bet Im better then him!

 

 

~~

 

**Silence**

 

"You know what, forget this. I'll tell him we won't do it" I said impatiently. We would never get anywhere like this.

 

"How about Romeo and Juliet" We both turned to the door, the professor was there, looking at us with his hands crossed.

 

"Wae? Haha Never." We both said at the same time. He turned to look at me, and I did the same. locking eyes, until he turned away. "I'VE DECIDED. arraso? If you dont, it will be you choice to fail, not mine."

 

"Fail? Ok" I would rather die. they always say that when other students performed the play, they would fall in love. That's something im not taking a risk at. Sure I play with fire, but I dont want to get burn.

 

 

~~

 

L.Joe:

 

Fail, that is -- NO, i can't fail! my motorcycle will be taken away again!

 

"I'll do it. Im not afraid of ACTING." I said it, like it was nothing. there was some truth to it.

 

"Oh please, you can't act." was she serious?

 

"Haha. You're joking right?" I couldn't believe what she was saying, it was stupid. I covered my mouth, stoping myself from laughing, "If it's acting you want, it would be better if I could switch partners.Im sure SHE," *pointed at choon Hee*, "Can act much better than you will ever act in your entire life."

 

"Wanna bet?" She looked at me as if daring me to. "Haha, you want to lose that bad?" She raised her head up, looking at me in the eyes, "Alright. And if you lose. You're going to get punished." I simply answered and looked at her back in the eyes.

 

"Don't hold back, or I'll break YOU." She answered and grabed her bag, walking out of the room, just like that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Arthors note: IM SOOO Sorry, school has been killing me, and now IM LEARNING POEMS!!! Well, writing poems, so I can finally relax since im not bad at that... I still have finals so I cant promise much..