Dinner part 2.

Cold Hearted...love?

~Min-hee~

Something just isnt right today Choon-hee just kicked me out of the house literally, giving me a list of things to do not that i mind but why do I have to be out all day well at least she gave me a lot of money to spend kekekke Soooo gonna get lots of ice cream ^_^ .  ~~~time skip to later~~~~

"Hey, if they knock on the door you go and open it k" Choon-hee said while taking out plates "eh? waeyo?" i asked pouting " just do it end of discussion she said quickily. *dang it just when i was about to use puppy eyes on her* "so whos coming" i asked at least i got to know that. "Some people" she "answered" if that cna actually be an answer" oh, really well for a second i thought you might have invited some alians" i said with sarcasm ugh what a sister i have sheez what i did wrong in my past life to deserve this. (T_T)

.~minutes later~
*knock, knock,knock~ i slowly and painfully got out of the couch to open the door * whoever is at the door better be worth it taking my time from watching weelky ido*(love that show).I open the door just to come face to face with HIM. I quickly close the door in his face i DON'T WANT HIM HERE. This place is my heaven. Of all the people in this planet he has to be in front of my house gotta be a nightmare he must be a freaking stalker. I ran to the kitchen "His here,His here. HE.IS.HERE" i tell Choon-hee who just looks at me up and down "Oh, im so glad your exited to see him" she said walking to the living

~3rd person~

"So where are they?" choon-hee asked her sister looking around the room then at Min-hee who pointed at teh door "Omo you left them outside?"choon-hee asked incredulous(idk how to write it sorry) all min-hee could do was nod. the older twin(Choon-hee) quickly went to the door opening it to the dumbfounded guys that were outside. "hahha sorry about that. It was just so excitedly surprising to see you guys...yeah thats why she did that" Choon-hee said trying trying to soften the cold atmosphere......."umm ok" C.A.P said finally speaking"Im leaving " L.Joe said turning for the door *can't believe she dared to do such a thing. To close the door in MY face* was all that was happening thru L.Joe's mind at the moment, still not being able to believe that someone actually dared to do such an unforgiveable act. "yessss" whispered Min-hee who was on the other side of the room "Noooo." Choon-hee said blocking his way. "move" l.joe commanded but Choon-hee didn't. "aishh if he wants to leave dont stop him, he has every right to leave you know" Min-hee finally said as she walked towards her sister ready to move her by force. adn so did the other guys but to stop L.joe from leaving."on  a second thought i'll stay " L.Joe said smirking. 'should've kept my mouth shut* Min-hee thought as L.Joe made his way towards the couch were Min-hee was just a few minutes ago.

~Choon-Hee~

I could feel the akward tension in the air Min-hee was still standing there looking annoyed as hell while L.Joe was watching whatever show Min-hee was watching and the rrst were just standing there "Ummm" i said trying to come up with something "ahhhhh!!!! FOOD!!" i sudeenly yelled rembering it and running towards it. phew safe it isnt burn kekekke. "Everyone food ready come sit down" i said as i started to come out with the food. "OK~" they all said in unison and came to the table "You too L.Joe" i said noticing that he didnt even move a freaking inch ugh. i walked towards him "You can annoy her~" i whispered in his ear so he would get up suceed it~ as i turned to the table everyone was looking at me i bet there wondering how i made him get up so easily kekekeke they'll never know. i sat L.joe in front of Min-hee this is gonna be quite a dinner~