1st Day - Wonder

Cold Hearted...love?

Minhee:

 

"Hey Min hee, are you okay?" Someone asked as they waved their hand in front of me. In not blind or lost!

"Do you think I'm blind?!" I grabbed their hand and looked at them, it was Choon hee, My twin. "You might as well be. I've been asking you for our homework and you wont even listen!" "Oh, sorry...Yah! why my homework?! Don't you have yours?" I came back into reality.

I wasn't exactly in space, I was just ... observing..Observing L.joe. Who apparently wasn't paying attention as well.

*Minhee! what are you doing? you can't be serious! only a few days ago, you realized he was in all your classes and now you 'observe' him?!* I mentally slapped myself. And the other half of me slapped back. *Yah! i wasn't looking at him! I was just observing how weird he is acting! Usually, he would have walked in and yelled at me or something but he hasn't!*

*Yeah, well He could just care less!* "Oh shut up!!" I yelled out loud...  oops... Everything got quiet and I looked down. So much for my cool attitude...

"Oh I'm going crazy!" I told  Choon Hee. She looked at me, weirdly. "You really don't want me to answer that.. But you make it so hard." She smiled, trying not to laugh.

"Laugh and I'll tell on you." I warned. "Haha yeah right. Hey, check it out. L.Joe just left." Choon Hee commented and I looked towards the door, there was no one, then I looked back towards L.Joe's seat. He was there.

"Pabo." I stuck my tongue out at her. She just chuckled and looked away. So mean.

BUT why did I care? It's really non of my business. I really shouldn't care whether He is sad or happy but Some how, ever since I accidently hit him.. I feel like I owe him, and now.. I'm just into discovering why He was such a player and suddenly separated himself from everyone.

"I want to find out." I whispered to myself. "You want to find out what?" Choon Hee asked confused. "Can you help me? You're allowed to investigate students at our school right?" I asked her, she was studying as a spy and many other things.. Such a weird sibling, really.

"Oh, no no. I'm not going to do what you want." "-But i Haven't even asked!" I pouted.

"That doesn't work on me." She said, straight out, without hesitating. "Please!!!!!" I begged. There was no way, I would get her to say yes. No Way at all....

"hmm... Nope," She shook her head "Unless.. You do something." Oh now I'm scared. Usually when she agrees, there's always some kind of trick behind it.

"Arraso.. but, first tell me Like what..?" I looked at her. Homeroom was time for us to study, so it didn't matter if we listened or talked or whatever. "You must date L.Joe for as long as I say. It will be a game... "

"What??"

"Yep. BUT you are to never fall in love. You two MUST act like a couple but not fall in love. It's that simple, and I'll find any information for you for the whole year." Choon Hee winked at me. AH, what can I do? Theres no way I can do that!! I hardly stand him! But I really want to know....!!!

"Fine! It's a deal" I just agreed to my own death.

 

~~~

 

Choon Hee:

 

*Haha, I did it!! Killed two birds with one bullet! well, 3 since It's also my sister.. Now Ricky and C.A.P. owe me!!!* Its my lucky day! the guys from Teen Top had made a bet with me that I would never see my twin together with L.Joe.. Haha they lost.

Now let's see how this all turns out...