Being Smart Isn't Easy!

Cold Hearted...love?

Min-Hee's Point Of View

*D-102, the only room in the school that i dont completly find annoying. That doesn't mean i dont come through with my other classes, it just means that maybe the only thing that makes me happy is music. And then again, there are other things Im good at* i thought as i looked outside the window.

"I guess my class isnt interesting enough, wouldn't you say, Miss?"

I turned my head back to the teacher realizing the professor was talking to me. He looked down at his desk and  read my name. I still kept quiet, waiting for him to say something else.

"why dont you go ahead and tell us what the presentations for tomorrow will be about?"

"Muwh? The presentations?" It seemed like many of the girls that 'dislike' me were waiting for me to get in trouble or wrost, make a fool out of myself. "Thats what i said didnt i?" the professor replied.

 

"Its simple. The students that failed to complete  the task from last week will have to present what they discovered about English authors."  "And the authors are?"this teacher sure liked to get on my nerves.

"That i wouldn't know. But if you want an answer why not try to ask one of the students who had to actually work on the project." Oh - pay back is always something i look forward to

"Maybe if you ask that group over there." I pointed to the ones and only, a group of girls who always gossip about who they love and how much they hate me. Everyone started to laugh, knowing exactly who i was pointing at. "They are the only ones who failed after all." i added.  "Very well, But pay attention." Even the Professor decided to leave me alone....

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

"OMO!! its- ITS L.JOE!!!!!!" some girls watched as a motor cycle stoped at the entrance. everyone knew who that was, theres only one guy who they would skip class for, and wait for him to appear. Lee Byung Hun..

Every day, there was nothing He looked forward to, at school. Everyday it was the same story, all over again: Just running away and being chased by crazy girls who wanted him more than anything.

He parked his bike and all the girls stared, loving him even more, waiting for him to remove his helmet. to reveal that handsome face of his. He walked, hands in his pockets and rolled his eyes at all the girls.

"Did you hear he broke up with his ex?" Girls whispered to each other as he passed by. "Mwuh?" "Yeah. If they were even dating. She must have made it up, just because they were caught talking doesnt mean they were dating. Seems like she moved away, probably it was all a lie and she just didnt want to face all of us."

this made L.joe angry, but no one realized it, since his expression didnt change at all. "Byung hun!" One of the popular girls called, no one getting in her way, she is the president of their fan club after all. And getting in her way to L.joe can only be deadly.

"Wait!" she catched up and tried to hold his hand. which he quickly pulled away from her grasp. She of all the girls knew that you must never dare to touch L.joe, and if you did, your pretty much considered dead.

He hated being touched, and would hate you for even trying to get closer to him. "I heared you broke up with your ex. is that true?" L.joe payed no attention to her question.

"i knew it, she was lying. wasn't she?" again no answer. He just stared at her. Wanting her gone. "This probably isn't what you want to hear right now but, Would you go out with me?"

"Hmp? Just so you can show off to all your friends? thats what you all want isn't it?" "Byun-" "Thats the only reason you chase me, isnt that what all girls want? to compete against each other to see who has the best boyfriend." the coldness in L.Joe's voice made the girl shiver.

"That's a lie" She streched her arms around him. "Get off. your annoying." "But-" "Just because I helped you escape those fans 2 years ago.

That doesnt mean you can touch me or that i even want you around me!" girls around them just stared at the scene happeneing around them. They all knew how cold l.joe could be, but they had never seen him make a girl cry.

Especially since no girl dared to get on his bad side, the only ones he would talk to were his friends, which could only make this even a more interesting scene to watch than anything else happening at school.

"B-BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!~" she cried even more. one thing L.Joe knew for sure, she wanted attention, not his love.

"The one and only thing i want is you gone!" Realizing how many girls and guys were watching, L.joe just left like nothing had happened.

Just like him, everyone kept going their own way, even the fangirls who knew right now wasn't the best time to get on his way. That didn't stop them from cheering and calling his name thought.

Right as soon as L.joe was out of sight, Hana, the fan who was crying, composed herself. "I will get you lee Byung Hun. I will." She walked the opposite way, to her class.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

 

This chapter is Short, mian hamnida .  I'll add more to it if i can. mean while, Thanks for reading, But please do comment, that is all i ask. I just want to be able to know if i should stop or continue. Thank you guys ^^