Chapter Two: The Hunt

Just Another Happy Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is it again? The name of the woman she was with last night?

“Hi, I’m Byul.”

That’s the name the woman gave her last night, when she was approached by her in the dance club. Her friend Irene told her that this kind of party scene is a hunting ground. People would often go there to look for one-night stands or relationships. Upon entering the club, women and men are already looking for potential partners. Then the next will be the 'hunt' – flirting and dancing. Oftentimes these events led to and that’s what happened to Kim Yongsun.

Yongsun took a deep breath when she remembered her reaction when she saw her. It felt like something inside her came alive. Her heart was filled with excitement. It seems that an invincible force pulls her towards the woman. She could not take her eyes off of her, so she followed her every move. Its not her beauty that caught her attention, it was the way she moved – confident but not arrogant. Her lopsided smile was lethal. The way her eyes twinkled, and nose crunches when she laughed, was just adorable and y at the same time.

She knows that she was not the only person who had that reaction. A lot of women, even men, have looked at Moonbyul the same way as her. They too have felt a strong attraction to the woman. But she was the one whom the woman approached that night. Their eyes met and the woman’s gaze did not left her after that. The woman smiled at her and she smiled back. She was not sure where she got her courage from – maybe from the woman’s apparent admiration while looking at her.

Yongsun danced while looking at her. Its been awhile since the last time she did this. A lot of people have said that she has this natural gracefulness when she dance, she knows how to move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter