Chapter Nine: Her

Just Another Happy Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a short one...

 

“What?” Yongsun asked. She didn’t catch what Moonbyul had said, she was so busy sorting out her feelings to get what Moonbyul is trying to say.

“Ah… I was just asking, what is it about.” Moonbyul responded casually.

“Tonight, I am hosting a small party for all our guests, in my private villa, I have a few authors staying in the cove at the moment.” Moonbyul added after a long silence from the person seating beside her. She doesn’t want to force out any information from the other woman. In time, she will definitely know it.

Her voice was low and compelling. It felt like a heated towel after a dip in an ice lake. As rich as an expensive wine, and as smooth as a sea-battered pebble in the beach of Little Inagua. God, she could listen to her voice for… well, the longest time, Yongsun thought, still absent-minded.

“You will, of course, document all the festivities.” Moonbyul stated while looking at her, her face is impassive. Yongsun bit the inside of her cheek. Had she imagined the flashes of heat in her eyes?

Since she’s been celibate for 2 years, it could probably be her overactive imagination creating false scenarios. Yongsun shake her head lightly to dispel these ungodly thoughts.

At the party…

Moonbyul walked into the outside patio with drinks on her hand. She turned around and saw her, sitting at the lounging chair by the infinite pool chatting lively to some of the guests. Tossing back a shot, she asked for another glass of wine and walked to an empty cabana house not far from where the apple of her eyes is sitting.

She spent the evening watching her, tracking her movements. She’d moved among her guests, as part of the party, but also not. She handled her camera like it were a child, and he knew, by her satisfied smile, that she was pleased with her shots so far. She told her yesterday that she can take as much photos as she want and the delight in Yongsun's face warmed her heart.

Yongsun had seen Moonbyul from her peripheral view, the moment the author step in the patio. She thought that she will not join them after she excused herself after dinner, saying that she needs to attend to a very important business. She missed her if she was to be truthful, having not to see her in the first half of the party. She knows that Moonbyul is watching her, she can feel the goosebumps all over. She excused herself from the group and stood up. She walked towards the cabana house where Moonbyul was sitting.

“Fun night,” Yongsun said as she slipped in into one of the comfy throw pillows. “I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter