Chapter Ten: Apology

Just Another Happy Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And followed by a longer chapter... 

 

Yongsun focused her camera lens on a shape in the distance and saw a white dolphin, it was magnificent and fluid like the water, swimming behind a school of fishes.

Moving the camera somewhere else, Yongsun’s breath hitched when Moonbyul’s captivating face filled her viewfinder. She stared straight at the camera as if she were trying to look through the lens to see her. Yongsun pressed the shutter, took the shot and lowered her lens, conscious of her raised heart rate. Since the kiss last night, she hadn’t been able to stop thinking about her. She wanted those lips on her again.

Moonbyul walked towards Yongsun, and she dropped her eyes, wondering how long she’d been staring at her. When she stopped a few inches from her, blocking her view, she took her hand and their fingers linked, sending a wave of warmth up her arm. Nobody had ever made her feel so… well, out of control.

“You look beautiful with the sun at your back.” Moonbyul whispered. “Shall we have our breakfast now?” As she lead Yongsun on the garden table.

They sat opposite of each other, each one having a cup of tea, in front of them is a bowl of assorted fruits, bacon, toast and 2 glasses of fresh orange juice.

Moonbyul still couldn’t believe that she saw her again, Solar…

She received a call from Jiwo a few weeks back. It was one of their random how-are-you calls. They talked about business and life. And in the middle of their conversation, Jiwo mentioned her cousin, Kim Yongsun. She had heard about her, a few times. She knew that she was the younger cousin of her close friend and fellow writer, Jiwo Kim. Along in that conversation, Jiwo mentioned that her beloved cousin is also a writer who made a name for herself in the literary world in the recent years. She was curious, to say the least. She doesn’t know her, and haven’t heard of her because she doesn’t follow the media outlets back home.  What Jiwo told her next made her very curious. Her friend told her that she gave the manuscript to her cousin, and that manuscript catapulted her cousin and made her a house-hold name in South Korea. Jiwo went on telling her that her cousin wanted to see her for a long time now because Yongsun is struggling to come to terms with her so-called deceit. She wanted to make amends.

Moonbyul was dumbfounded after the call. She doesn’t care what happens to the manuscript, she specifically asked Jiwo to get rid of it. Whomever she gave it to, its none of her business. Whatever they used it for, also none of her business. But Kim Yongsun, made her curious.

That day, she looked for her on the internet. Surprised was an understatement when she gazed upon Kim Yongsun’s smiling photo. Never in her wildest dream that she will be able to find her again. She never left her mind in the past two years.

Solar… she found her.

Moonbyul closed her eyes at the image of her, in that room, and delightful, on top of the cotton sheets on the enormous hotel bed. An image that seem to be imprinted in her mind permanently.

She knows that she will be coming. She had some people in Matthew Town instructed to check beforehand a certain Ms. Kim from Travel Korea. Along with their report is a photo of the travel journalist. Her eyes went wide when she saw the photo. It is her. She had instructed her people to accommodate the guest in one of the villas, but she fought against her better judgement and went unannounced to the port on the day of her arrival.

Moonbyul recalled when she saw her again. Her vis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter