Chapter One: One Night Stand

Just Another Happy Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun’s eyes went wide open. She could not believe what she saw. Her heart hammered through her chest wildly and she's afraid that anytime her heart will explode. One part of her wanted to run and escape but she held herself. She wanted to make sure that she is not dreaming and now thinking of what to do next. She blinked several times hoping that the image she is seeing will disappear but when she opens her eyes, it's still there, taunting her and somewhat telling her that everything she is seeing is as real as the situation she's in this very morning.

She is in bed with a stranger – with a stranger! She will not question anymore how it happened because she can vividly recall what happened last night. She was out with her friends last night. They went inside a dance club. She did what any self-respecting, heartbroken woman would do – she flirted. She didn’t think that the flirting would end up this way. She just wanted to feel beautiful again. She wanted to feel wanted and desired.

Absentmindedly she looked at the person lying in the bed. instantly went dry looking at the person. One side of her brain is puzzled by how she managed to bag this person. No one could really blame her. She had picked the most perfect creature on the planet, physically speaking at least.

The woman was lying on her back, with a little bit of the crumpled sheet covering her lower torso. Long, silver-grey hair, long eyelashes, almost-perfect pointed nose on top of a charming triangular face, and lips… oh God, those lips.

Yongsun instantly felt a warm, tingly feeling spread through her body when she remembers how those lips had ravaged every inch of her last night. She looked away, afraid of the growing feelings that those lips aroused in her.

Even her neck is beautiful and perfect. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter