Trip 17

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

Looking at her, I was unable to cast my glance away from the girl standing in front.

'She is a new transferred student from Jeju island. Her name is Jin Hae Na.' Mr Jung introduced and turned to her. 'Hae Na, you can occupy the seat there.' Mr Jung pointed at the empty seat, two seat ahead of Minho.

All the guys were whispering among themselves as the new transferred student moved gracefully to her seat. All eyes were on the new girl.

She has a pair of big chocolate brown eyes, small pinched nose and high cheekbones on her perfectly oval-shaped face. Her cherry red lip has a striking contrast on her milky white flawless skin. Her long chestnut curly hair rested on her small head making her looked like a little porcelain doll in her knee length white dress. Her build and height was similar to that of Min Hye, I realized.

'Ok there is some announcements....' Mr Jung started his usual routine. My whole focus was on her. 

Jin Hae Na.

Recess

'Hyung, there's a new girl in our class today. She is so kyeota.' Key told Onew and Jonghyun at our table.

'Ne! She is pretty. I have to agree with that.' Minho nodded along.

'Even prettier than Soo Ra?' Onew questioned.

'Ne! There she is!' Key exclaimed, pointing his slender finger towards the canteen entrance.

Her entrance was filled with whispers and exclamation. It was as if a princess visiting the village, attracting all the attention.

'My Eun Hee baby is prettier!' Jonghyun snorted. 

Minho and Key looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

Suddenly an arm swung over onto my shoulders, pulling my attention away from her.

'Hyung, she's your type of girl?' Kai asked.

'He has been swooned by her beauty!' Minho related. 'He has been looking at her since this morning.'

'Jinjja?' Onew asked me.

Well, I have to admit that my heart did flutter everytime I see her but I decided to keep it to myself. I don't want the guys to use this as a chance to tease me.

'Aniyo,' I lied, 'I am just amazed at her resemblance to a doll. How could a girl look like a doll in the real world.' 

'Ne! She really does look like a procelain doll. Delicate and pretty.' Onew concluded. 'Kyeota!'

'She's too pretty. I preferred someone who is more down-to-earth.' Kai said.

'So your previous girlfriend from your old school was like that?' I joked.

'Aniyo! I don't have any girlfriend before but I am quite interested in someone right now.' Kai confessed.

'Wow! That's fast. You just transferred to our school and there's someone that attracted you. Who charmed our pretty boy here?' Jonghyun teased.

'Someone from our class.' Kai stated, resting his weight onto me.

'I know who is that!' Key joined in. 'Is she Min Hye ssi?' Key asked Kai.

'Mwo? How did you know that?' Kai answered in shock.

'Because I am the almighty key.' Key laughed.

So Kai was really serious about chasing her. I thought he said that as a passing remark.

'There's your dream girl.' Minho stated, looking to our back. We turned around and saw min Hye and Eun Hee walking past.

As usual, Eun Hee and Min Hye looked like two separate entities whenever I see them. Eun Hee knew how to bring out the best of her assets without overdoing it. Like toda she was wearing a mini skirt, just long enough to reveal her long slender legs. Her top is a simple yellow crew neck which hugged her body at the correct place showing off her good figure. Min Hye was the opposite of her, wearing her usual oversized top and knee length jeans skirt. I was still shocked at how different she looked last weekend. A simple red graphic tee that matched her age and fit her small frame. Her black shorts showed off her long white leg just like her friend. 

'Kyaaa!' Jonghyun suddenly shouted. 'Eunnie baby!' His sudden shout brought me back from my daydream and also stunned the owner of the name.

Startled, Eun Hee frozen on the spot causing Min Hye to bump into her. Eun Hee spun her head to our direction.

Jonghyun hyung smiled and waved his hands up in the air to attract her attention. Upon seeing Jonghyun, she gave him a cold stare. She said something to Min Hye, rolled her eyes and walked off with Min Hye trailing behind. This evoked laughter from the hyungs, except Jonghyun.

'Hahahaha!' Onew, Key and Minho laughed out loud.

'Daebak! Her reaction was the best! Hahaha!' Key laughed.

'Omo! My stomach hurt!' Minho clutched his stomach.

'Our casanova

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter