Trip 07

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so happy. Taemin had finally stopped irritating me. It was as if he had totally changed to another person. Well, that was not the most important thing. The most important thing was I had finally gotten my peace back. I smiled as I sat on the grass patch behind the school and leaned against the tree trunk. 

I found this place when I was searching around school for a quiet and secluded place to read during my first year here. The library was too crowded and majority of them were studying which made me felt out of place there.

This spot was so secluded that the gardener was the only one, other than me, who came here. It was as if I had the whole world to myself when I was here by myself. Even Eun Hee wasn't aware of this place. I didn't want to let her see my emotional side when I read my novel. I still remembered once when I cried while reading. It shocked and worried her, she thought I was injured somewhere. So in order not to make her worry, I hid and read. 

Usually I only came here when Eun Hee was busy during recess time. Now she was busy preparing for the graduation ceremony for our seniors. Next year, it would be our turn. Time flew so fast. I wondered would I be able to get into same university as Eun Hee.

Shaking my head, i forbade myself from thinking too much. I immediately settled down and ate my lunch as I read my book. The wind caressed my hair as I read. The surrounding was so quiet except rustling of the leaves caused by the wind.

'Thank you for coming!' A girl voice emerged from behind.

'There's someone here?' I thought to myself. 'I think is better to hide myself.' I thought and started packing my stuff out of view.

'It's ok.' A boy's voice replied.

The voice sounds familiar. I cranked my head and tried to match the voice with the owner.

'Do you have a gf?' The girl asked timidly.

Omo! It's a confession! I thought this only happened in novel.

'Aniyo!' was the answer. 

The boy's answer was short and that voice, where did I heard it before. 
'Can I be your gf?' the girl asked again. 

Wow, the girl was so daring. Who was the girl and boy? Curiosity overwhelmed me plus I'm too lazy to match the voice with it's owner anymore, as it seemed to kill a lot of my brain cells, I decided to take a peek.

The first view that came into sight was a slim girl with shoulder length hair. She must be a junior since she looked much younger but I can't see the boy. I moved out a bit more as their conversation continued. I gasped and immediately hid behind the tree again when I saw the other party.

'Sorry, I don't know you very well and I had no intention of entering a relationship right now.' Taemin answered.

'Gwenchana! It's too abrupt of me to ask that when you never saw me before. Thank you for coming!' The girl gulped and walked off.

Taemin stood at there and shook his head. This is the tenth confession this month. Maybe I shouldn't appear in the first place. Taemin started to walk away. The wind blew at that moment making him stopped his advance.

Was he gone yet? Of all people, why did I have to bump into a girl confessing to Lee Taemin. I hoped he didn't saw me, I didn't want to be involved in any more thing associated with him. Maybe I should take a peek again.

I turned right and peeked again. Slowly I advanced and looked at the place where both of them were standing earlier. Nobody was there.

'Phew! Luckily he didn't see me!' I heaved a sigh of relief. Taking my lunchbox and book out again, I started eating my lunch box and continued with my reading.

'So that's where the food smell came from!' A familiar voice appeared from the left.

'Cough cough!' I almost choked on my rice. Before I could react, he sat down on my left.

'So this was where you were hiding during lunch!' He stated and looked around. 'What a nice surrounding!'

Get lost! I thought as I tried to pass my message

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter