Trip 14

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

'Annyeong Hyung!' Kai greeted as he walked toward me.

'So are you alright now?' I asked as I high fived with him.

'Gwenchana. I’m strong! The bus is here.' Kai answered and flagged for the bus.

I saw Min Hye alone at the back when I boarded the bus. I guessed she was alright by now. Relief. I turned back to face the others but only to find Kai looking towards the back of the bus.

'Isn't she the one I accidentally knocked down yesterday? I wonder how was her head?' Kai told me.

'From the look of it, she seems fine.' I answered him sarcastically, trying to hide the strange feeling that arose just then.

'How do you know? Her hair covered the bump. I think it's better to ask her.' With that, he walked over and sat next to her. She turned and gasped when she saw Kai.

As the bus moved off, I saw Kai trying to strike a conversation with her. Kai seemed to laughing about something. I bet she would definitely gave him an expressionless face like she usually did to me. I kept watching but her reaction surprised me. She was actually laughing along with him! Wae?

The strange feeling that I had earlier crept up silently again making me feel weird all over as I watched them. I must have been too engrossed in their interaction that I didn't realized the bus had left the next stop.

'Why are you pouting early in the morning?' I felt a weight on my shoulders followed by Jonghyun hyung's face next to me.

 'Aish! My Eun Hee baby is not on the same bus today.' He pouted.

'Maybe someone is avoiding you.' Key smirked from behind.

'Yah! You think you are very attractive to girls.' Jonghyun argued.

'As a matter of fact, Yes! Of course. I'm not a Dino like you.' Key snorted.

'You....' Jonghyun started his quarrel with Key.

I just rolled my eyes. They argued most of the time. It was SO frequent that we were already immuned to it. It won't turn ugly since they would only used their mouth, not their fist to fight.

Where was I earlier on? Oh ya, Kai and Min Hye! I immediately turned to the back of the bus. Min Hye had started on her book again and Kai was chatting with another classmate. Did I miss out anything? I guessed Kai was just purely concerned about her injury since he was the one who causes her to hurt her head. Come to think of it, why should I even care about what happened between them. It just that I just couldn’t seem to prevent that strange feeling that kept surfaced within me.

The day just ended. I saw Min Hye packed up and left with Eun Hee. As time passed, I were already used to her back view. Her long black pony tail always swayed from side to side as she turned her head or bouncing up and down whenever she reading a book, occasionally resting her eyes by looking up. I guessed she must be used to me pulling her hair now since she didn’t snap at me as much as before.

As for me, it had been such a routine for me to watch where the teacher was looking every now and then, ensuring that she won’t get caught, pulling her pony tail to alert her. Sometime I just couldn’t stop smiling at the fact that I get to earn a good cake buffet after I helped her. Was I? Was it because of that?

‘Hyung?’ Kai waved his face in front of me.

‘Mwo?’ I was jolted back to reality. I thought too much recently.

‘Let’s go home!’ Kai urged. Key and Minho were at the door.

Grabbing my bag, I joined them at the door and we were on our way to our bus stop.

“Hyung, I forgot to thank you for sending Min Hye home on my behalf. Kamsa hamnida!’ Kai said on the way to the bus stop.

‘Gwenchana! You are my dongseang, I would help you no matter what happen. As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter