Trip 02

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I yawned as I collapsed onto my usual seat on the bus. This was what happened when I did not get to eat my cake. I guessed you could call it the ‘cake withdrawal symptom’ and I did not sleep well last night because of that. I could still vividly remember what happened yesterday. My happiness vanished immediately like the bursting of soap bubble when I saw the cake tumbled down the bus exit in front of me. The original rectangular cake smashed onto one side of the box with the remaining sides covered in fresh white cream. The only thing that stayed intact was the strawberry with it redness covered in white.

Just the mere thought of it, made me feel like running back to the cake shop to apologize to ahjumeoni for wasting her effort and of course, to the cake. I guessed it was my retribution for ruining the cake. Now I have big dark circles under my eyes.

‘Ok, stop reprimanding yourself! Let’s get started with the novel. Only one chapter left!’ I slapped my cheeks with both hands to snap myself out from my thought. I slipped my hand into my bag to feel for the familiar item, a rectangular soft cover book. I flipped through the book looking for the diamond shape origami bookmark which I folded myself and start reading.

The next stop arrived and the 3 kingkas appeared. As usual, Key's sharp voice filled the bus as the door opened.

‘Yah! What do you mean by I’m not a sportaholic? Hating running and sweating doesn’t mean I'm not good at sports. ‘ Key retorted as he climbed up the stairs.

‘Jinjja? Are you sure it’s not due to your poor stamina?’ Minho questioned back with a smirk. ‘Let’s have a bet then!’

Taemin just sniggered and walked past them to the back of the bus, combing his hand through his hair as if it wasn’t messy enough. It doesn’t look appealing to me but…

‘Kyaa… Taemin looks so suave when he does that!’ Girl 1 exclaimed..

Girl 2 nodded her head and giggled. ‘I wonder how the hair feels like’

Well, I guessed he’s just not my type. My novel is much more interesting especially when it's near to the end. Another 30 minutes and I will reach school. I shall complete it before then. Hwaiting! I cheered myself up as I put all my attention back to the book. Reading always cheers me up as I would imagine myself as the main character going through the sweet and sour relationship with her ideal guy. I guess it is impossible to find such relationship in real life especially with the kind of guys available in my school.

“I guess I will never find another guy like him again as I hugged him back.” Kyaa!! It was so sweet. Everlasting love! I thought to myself as I read the last sentence of the novel. Another novel completed. The feeling of completing a novel is so good. I looked out of the window and to my astonishment, it was only halfway through the journey. As usual I was too absorbed into the book that I didn’t even realize that Jonghyun and Onew had already boarded the bus.

It has been so long since I last looked around within the bus during the trip to school. At the front of the bus, the driver was talking to a male passenger. He seemed very agitated with his free hand swinging up and down. The passenger just patted the driver's shoulder, which seemed to calm him down a little. In the 5th row, Jonghyun sat down and was cracking a joke with 2 girls sitting on the right side of the aisle, making them giggled and blushed constantly. Onew was chatting with another male student who was sitting behind Jonghyun. I have to admit that his eye smile is very charming. Even the girls sitting around them were whispering and giggling while looking at Onew's direction. Minho and Key were still arguing. Well, who knows that guys can argue over this kind of thing for such a long time.

I continued looking to the left and a tall lean body came into view. He has a pair of long skinny legs, which seems to be too thin for a guy but they does go well with that pair of skinny jeans. Looking up, a silver bracelet shone from his wrist as his hand is dang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter