Trip 11

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giggles, whispers and glances welcomed us daily whenever we boarded the bus but the intensity was even higher today. I guessed it must be due to my 'twin'.

'Kyaa, they looked so alike! They are so handsome.' I heard a girl whispering to her friend who scanned both of us from head to toe with her.

It was not the first time that we'd gotten such response anyway. We always attracted a lot of attention whenever we were together.

'Hyung, you guys are so popular.' Kai stated as he threw his arm around my shoulder. This action of his created more giggles and I could see all heart shaped eyes staring at us now.

'Yah! You were attracting attention too!' I punched his chest playfully with my fist.

Kai was my cousin. He just moved to my neighborhood recently as his dad, my uncle, had gotten the order to set up a branch office in our area. 

'OH!' Kai suddenly exclaimed as his gaze fixed at the back of the bus. Following his direction, I saw Min Hye with her friend chatting happily at the last row. Ever since I knew her, this was the first time she wasn't reading. I could sense her happiness as she laughed and giggled with her friend.

'Hyung, why are you smiling to yourself?' Kai asked.

Did I? I realized I had changed bit by bit since I knew her. Wae? Suddenly a thought struck me. I turned to Kai. 'You know them?' I enquired, pointing at their direction.

'Yesterday I was with Onew and Jjong hyung, then we heard three guys planning to attack a girl from the student council. Jjong hyung decided to follow them and true enough, they attacked two girls and dragged them to alley...' He told me the incident. (refer to previous chap)

'That's how I knew them!' Kai ended.

'Araso!' I nodded, just then Onew and Jjong Hyung boarded the bus.

'Annyeong Hyung!' Minho high fived with Jjong Hyung.

'Ann...' He stopped suddenly and his eyes twinkled. What happened next totally took me by surprise.

'EUNNIE SWEETHEART!' Jjong announced.

His shout attracted all the girls' attention to the last row. All looks turned to stare as Jjong settled down in the seat before Min hye's friend.

The girl typically froze on the spot and I could clearly see her face wrinkled up as Jjong approached her.

'I am not your sweetheart. Stop disturbing me!' Eun Hee declared, turned her attention back to Min Hye. 

'Jebal! Don't ignore me! Jjong Hyung pled. ' You never replied to any of my message!' Jjong pouted.

'Talking about that, how did you get my number?' Eun Hee stared at Jonghyun.

'I have my own ways.' Jonghyun showed his aegyo to her.

'Min Hye, let's ignore this fellow!' She continued her chat with Min Hye.

Min Hye's face showed a blank look as her friend continued talking and Jjong is not giving up, trying ways and means to get her friend's full attention.

Puzzled, I turned to face the others.

'Jjong decided to pursue the vice president of student council after he rescued her yesterday.' Onew stated, shaking his head.

'Jinjja? A Dino want to chase a girl?' Key exclaimed in his highest pitch. 'I pitied that girl.' He looked towards them.

I looked at Kai questionably.

'Mianhae, I missed out on that just now.' Kai apologized.

Jonghyun hyung's interested in Min Hye's friend. That was interesting. It's the first time I heard him decided to pursue a girl. I hoped he's serious because that girl doesn't seem to be those easy-going type. Just like Min Hye.

Soon we reached the school. Eun Hee immediately stood up. 'Mianhae Min Hye, I have to escape from this irritating guy. I'll be switching off my phone so that I won't receive any irritating messages ANYMORE.'

'ANDWAE!' Jjong protested but only to earn a stare from Eun Hee.

'I shall see you tomorrow. You knew my schedule.' Eun Hee said and she immediately shoved through the crowd, leaving Jjong and Min Hye behind.

'I will get you to be my gf one day' Jjong declared before following the crowd, exiting the bus.

Kai was transferred to my class.

‘Annye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter