Trip 08

I Fall In Love... On A Bus Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

'May I sit here?' I asked.

Min Hye showed me a "What are you doing here" look. I just sat down without waiting for her answer. After I settled down, I looked at her but almost laughed out when I saw her face. She was pouting but with cream around .

'Maybe you should wipe your mouth.' I advised her, trying to suppress my laughter.

She gasped and immediately used a tissue to wipe and continued staring at me.

'Lee Taemin, why are you here?' She asked, irritated at my appearance.

'I happened to walk past and saw you so I decided to come in and find you.' I lied. I knew that she was coming here today. I heard from her conversation with her friend yesterday. If I told her the truth, she would definitely snap at me.

'Araso!' She replied and returned to her book.

Apparently she believed me. I almost laughed again. She was such an innocent girl. It was fun teasing her but I knew there was a limit to this kind of jokes. I looked at her. Today, she wore a T-shirt which was just right for her than her usual oversized one.

I didn't know why I wanted to come here and look for her. I actually told her stuff that I wouldn't tell Jonghyun Hyung they all in school. That was rare as I hardly disclose personal feeling to anybody. Maybe it was just the appropriate stuff to talk since she witnessed my rejection to the junior.

I could remember how she almost snapped at me when I stole her strawberries yesterday. I just wanted to see how she would react. Like now, she was frowning at her book as if she was reading some angry part. I reached across and tried to smooth the frown on her forehead.

'Yah! What are you doing?' She jerked back, touching her forehead.

'If you frowned too much, you will get wrinkles.' I smiled back.

'Thanks!' She said while looking at her book. I realized that she liked to talk to me and looked at the book at the same time. This was another interesting side of her.

'Why are you still here?' She asked suddenly.

'I have nothing to do anyway. I heard that the cakes here are nice so decided to swing by. It's just pure coincidence that I chanced into you. You don't want me here?' I asked.

'Aniyo!' Again she looked at the book while answering me. 

'So what cakes are nice here? Can I try yours?' I said and picked up a fork and tried to steal a bite from her tiramisu.

As if she was protecting her territory, she immediately shielded her cakes with her arms from my advance.

'Do not touch my cakes! I'm not giving you any.' She stared at me as if I were some bad guy stealing her prized possession. 'Go get it yourself.' She mehrong.

I chuckled at her response. I never saw anyone who liked cakes so much. I thought sweet stuff were sinful to a girl's diet. Apparently this concept was invalid to her.

'Ok ok, I won't touch. How about this? You introduce some nice cakes to me and I will treat you some too?' I suggested.

She looked at me skeptically. 'Are you sure? You're not lying to me?' She questioned.

'Ne! If I lied to you, I will treat you with cakes for the rest of the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter