Chapter 8

Just Another Day

Revenge or secrets??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae and Donghae had finally managed to pin Ally down so she couldn't move.

Rin stood up from the floor and started laughing like an evil maniac.

"Why are you laughing like that? And would you people let me go, this isn't a fair fight you know. Three against one? Come on I'm only one person" Ally begged with her puppy dog eyes.

"Don't try that lil missy. You know darn well I can't take you alone and well....you saw how much help Hyuk did." Rin said placing her hands on her hips.

"HEY AT LEAST I TRIED!" 

"Well next time try harder, anyway as I was saying. Ally you have been such a terrible pain in the you know what. And now I must repay you. SO FEEL THE FURY OF MY WRAITH!!! Or wait......was it wraith of my fury?? No, that doesn't sound right.....ahhhh never mind!! Now stop distracting me."

Flapping her arms around in the air to show her confusion, Rin walked away and into her room.

Ally gave Donghae and Hyukjae a confusing look and they just gave the same expression back.

"Did she eat something weird today or what?" Ally said wiggling a bit to get free.

"Maybe"-Hyuk

"No if she did then we would have known about it."- Donghae

"That's not true when you guys eat you don't pay any attention to anything." Ally said with an evil smirk on her face. Little did the two boys know they were already starting to fall into her trap.

"WHAT?!? I DO NOT HE DOES!!" They both screamed in unison.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? ITS YOU NOT ME!"- both

"Yeah well you eat like a black hole!"-Donghae

"I do not your the one that's always stealing other people's food!"-Hyukjae

"Oh really now? name one time I've stole food"

"Ummm....that one time when that one person was here and....I DON'T KNOW BUT I KNOW YOU DID IT!"

*Ally's evil laughter comes from no where*

The two arguing boys stop and look at the floor where Ally *was*.

"looking for me?" Ally said sitting atop the kitchen counter.

"What how did you.....but we.....you.....COME HERE!" Donghae shouted scrabbling to get off the floor.

Ally jumped off the counter and started running around the house screaming 'You can't catch me slow pokes I'm faster than you!'

Hyukjae finally decided to help the fish who was starting to get tired and slow down.

They finally got her cornered in the hallway but Ally's quick thinking used the little table in the corner to jump on and made it out.

"Haha thought you could corner me did you?"

"Geez, where does she get all this energy from" Donghae said kneeling down trying to catch his breath.

He noticed how Hyuk was just watching Ally run around the room with a smile on his face.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Donghae practically screamed but covered his mouth while pointing at Hyuk.

"What? Why are you doing that?" Hyukjae said getting all confused again.Donghae just stayed still then turned his body that he pointed at Ally and then back to Hyukjae.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"I GOTTA TELL RIN! RRRRRRIIIIIINNN COME QUICK I HAVE SECRETS I NEED TO WHISPER INTO YOUR EAR!!"

"WHERE ELSE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WHISPER THEM AT?" Rin yelled from her room not coming out yet.

"OH WOULD YOU JUST COME HERE!!"

"You do realize your standing right infront of my room right?" Rin said leaning against her door frame. All she got from Donghae was an 'oh' but he pulled her into the room so they could talk.

While outside the room Hyukjae stood there completely lost and Ally in the kitchen doing god knows what to the pots and pans, making so much noise.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Here's another chapter for you guys. There has been a little hault in Rin's revenge plan. I thought of something while I was on my way home from school. Can't wait to write it!! 

 But I wonder what Donghae noticed hmmmm........gosh I hate secrets!! 

Anyway enjoy the chapter or don't it's always up to you!

Comment, comment, comment it helps me update faster!!!!

Let me feel your love <3<3