Chapter 1

Just Another Day

Ally's PoV

I stood there with my mouth hanging wide open just staring. I just couldn't look away from the beautiful cake that was sitting right infront of me. It had three layers, it was chocolate...yumm my favorite. It had vanilla icing with little pink flowers covering it. Around the edges were pieces of strawberry and on top was a chocolate cover strawberry. I was just about to take a bite when there was this loud buzzing noise, then I hit the floor. "Ouch! Ugh...I hate you do you know that!" I said rubbing my behind and getting up to turn off my alarm. Why must my dreams end when I'm about to be the happiest person alive. "ALLY GET UP NOW I DON'T WANT TO BE LATER FOR SCHOOL!!!" I groaned as my sister was yelling for me, which means I guess it's time to get ready.....or is it? I giggled to myself and snuck back into my bed snuggling into my pillow. 

 

 

So before I go on let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Allison but most people call me Ally. I'm 18 and still in school, which I hate. It's not that I'm dumb or anything it's just that....I hate it. It's boring and i have to wake up early and did I mention it's boring? I currently live away from my family except my sister who lives with me. I love my sister dearly but sometimes she's that annoying little bug that I just want to squash. What makes it better is that in school, we have the same classes together. At first I found it reeaallly creepy. I even thought she was trying to stalk me. But as I found out, with my sister in the same class, school is a little less boring. Not to mention our two best friends Donghae and Hyukjae. They've been with us since, I would say like, forever? We've known each other since we were really little and were never apart so that's how we got so close. But enough about me right now I wanna go back to sleep!

 

Rin's PoV

"ALLY GET UP NOW I DON'T WANT TO BE LATER FOR SCHOOL!!!" I yelled for her while I was in the kitchen rushing to get things cleaned. I knew very well that just because I heard her alarm go off doesn't mean she's getting up. Some days she'll get right up with no problem but I know she was up all night talking to Hyukjae. I don't know why people these days don't care about school as much as I do but not everyone can be like me right ^-^?

 

Oh, so I guess I'll introduce myself to you all. My name is Rin and I live together with my sister, Ally. I love to go to school and I love to keep myself busy. Sometimes I like to settle down and just watch tv all day but mostly I'm on the move. My personality is a lot different than Ally's. She's more of a tough one while me on the other hand, I'm much more quiet and shy. Mainly when I'm around people I don't know. When I'm at home and with my best friends my true colors will come out. I can get really hyper but never go to far. Unlike my sister who's just.....out there. She's loud and has a temper on her that you NEVER want to see. But don't think she's all bad, she also has a girly side. Enough about me and my sister now I need to get ready for school!

 

No one's PoV

 

As Rin finished washing last night's dishes, Ally was still in her bed starting to drift into dreamland again. The doorbell rang, scaring Rin causing her to drop a plate on the floor. Luckily it was one of their plastic plates otherwise that would have been an even bigger mess to clean. She quickly ran and opened the door and rushed back to the sink since she already knew who it was. 

"There's some toast on the table if you're hungry. But don't take the one with jam on it. That one is Ally's...if she ever decides to get up.." Rin said while mumbling the last part. 

"But maybe I want jam on mine?" A boy said coming into the kitchen and taking a plate.

"If you want it then get it yourself Donghae I'm not your maid." Rin gave him a glare and he just smiled.

Well this is Donghae one of Rin and Ally's best friends. He's quite the average person except for his good looks, which some people say are god-like. He does well in school but it sometimes gets hard to concentrate with all the girls swooning over him. But he manages somehow. Unlike Rin who's also very good in school, he's more laid back and doesn't stress much over school. On his free time he likes to just hang out with his best friends. He is currently living with Hyukjae because he didn't want to live by himself. Besides, Hyuk had no idea how to do anything himself so he thought it'd be better for him to help. 

Donghae went and got the jam that he wanted and took a seat at the table. Meanwhile Hyuk, being the nosey person he is, was up to no good. He made his way over to Ally's room, his plan was to get her up so Rin wouldn't have to stop what she was doing. He slowly pushed the door open and saw her sleeping soundly in her bed. "It's show time~" He chuckled evily to himself. Without hesitation he pounced on her bed jumping up and down screaming. 

"HEY WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" 

"WHAT THE- HEY GET OFF OF MY BED!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!" Ally screamed and started hitting him with pillows and he just laughed. 

From the kitchen all that can be heard were yelling and pillows being thrown. Then Rin and Donghae saw Hyujae running out of Ally's room while dodging a few more pillows. "Why did you do that? I could've done it, now she's gonna be grumpy" Rin said crossing her arms. "Yes but that wouldn't be any fun now would it?" Hyuk said with a smirk and went to take a seat at the kitchen table.

Now I introduce you to Hyukjae, the last member of the group. The one that's the most mischivous and absolutly loves to bug people. Which you know why he gets along with Ally the most. With just one of them, people can put up with it but put both of them together and you better start running. When all four of them go out to the mall or the park they get so hyper. One time someone called the cops thinking someone was getting murdered from them screaming like idiots. Hyuk is the life of the party, always in a good mood and energized. As for school.....mm not so much. He's never been good in school but he didn't care as long as he passed. 

The three of them were now sitting at the table, the only thing to do now is wait for Ally to get ready. Knowing her it could take anywhere from ten minutes to half and hour. 

Ally was almost ready to go but she had one thing she needed to do before they left for school and that was...eat. She appeared out of her room and made her way over to the kitchen. She went to get her breakfast but didn't see it on the table. Her eyes widened when she realized where it was. There she saw Hyuk with her breakfast scarfing it down.

"WHAAT~ First you woke me up by jumping on my bed and now your eating my food!?!? WHAT ELSE?" she threw her arms in the air, waving them around like there was a fly.

"Oh, sorry was this yours?" Hyuk said with food stuffed into his cheeks, making him look like a squirrel.

"Yes it was now go make me something else." Ally punched his arm and went to the fridge. While looking in the fridge she looked up at the clock and noticed the time. They were gonna be late if they didn't leave in the next two minutes. "Never mind food! We're going to be late!" Rin said as she noticed Ally looking at the clock. Everybody started to panick and Ally kept whinning at Hyukjae 'cause now she didn't get to eat because of him'. He just laughed at her and gave her the last piece of food he had. And with that they headed out to school hoping they weren't too late.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                      

Okay guys so first chapter is up and well...i gotta say i don't like it but its better then before. Like i said im not good at writing but i wanted to try it so here it is. enjoy or don't...doesnt really matter hehe but do comment! Also I apologize for any spelling or grammer error I wrote this on my phone since my computers being a jerk -.- anyway I love you all so enjoy the story!!!^