Chapter 3

Just Another Day

Rin's PoV

 

Oh my god what do I do?!? Ally is frozen stiff and I can tell she's really mad. She won't respond to me when I call her. I have to do something and fast before this gets ugly. 

I ran over to her and pushed her out of the doorway and into the hallway. I caught a glimps of her standing there with her hands clentched into fists and eyes full of rage as I quickly shut the door on her. Loud banging can be heard outside the door. I looked back into the classroom at the still confused and still frozen faces. 'What the hell do I do now?!' Ally was obviously on a rampage in the hallway and Judy is still clinging to Hyuk an...and...my head is going to explode now. I don't think it would be a good idea if I go to Ally right now so I should just stay here. At this point everyone is still looking at me and it's starting to get uncomfortable. I cleared my throat to break them from their frozen state.

"Uhmm Hyukjae can I talk to you for a minute? Uhh over there." I motioned my head to the back of the class. "Nooooo don't go! Stay here with me I wanna talk some more" Judy said pulling at his arm. This girl has some nerve and now I'm even getting annoyed. I'm guessing he could tell I was getting annoyed with her because he quickly pulled away from her and came over to me like a puppy with its tail between his legs. She glared at me and I glared at her back. We were having a staring contest basically until something came to me. I knew exactly who she was. I quickly walked away dragging Hyukjae with me and Donghae trailing behind. I finally know who she is and I don't even want to be anywhere near her. 

"Come we have work to do." I said leaving the class. 

 

No one's PoV

 

As they left the room they met up with Allyison who was throwing a hissy fit in the hallway. Rin tried her best to calm her down but couldn't because her mind was on something else. 

"Come on please calm down, she's not worth it" -Rin

"How can I calm down!! She thinks she can just do whatever that hell she wants! Well you know what? When I get my hands on her we'll see what happens." -Ally 

"Why are you guys being so mean she's new here you should at least give her a chance." Hyuk said not grasping the situation.

Rin walked over to Donghae who was just as confused. "I don't know if you would remember but I want you to look at her and tell me if she looks familiar to you okay?" She turned to Hyukjae who is now even MORE confused. Donghae was looking through the window of the classroom door to find Judy. Ally saw that something has clicked in his mind because his facial expression turned sour. 

"Exactly and you expect me to just sit here and do nothing? You know what she did and so do you Rin. I'm not going to put up with this. I swear if she tries anything I will go after her and I don't care what the conciquences are." Donghae and Rin just looked down to the floor not really knowing how to respond to the situation. 

"Would someone please tell me what's going on? Do you guys know her from somewhere?" Hyuk said getting a little worried.

"All you need to do is stay away from her got it? Don't talk to her, don't look at her, don't even go anywhere near her you hear me!" Ally shouted making students from other classes peek out their classroom doors. "Now I'm going home you guys go back to class. Fish you keep an eye on her, Rin you just relax and text me if anything happens okay?"

"okay but why are you going home? You shouldn't skip class just because of her you shouldn't let her get to you." -Rin

"I'm not letting her get to me I just have some things I need to take care of alright?" With that Allison left school. 

However....

 

 

 

 

She never went home.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooooo what do you think of this chapter? Gettin crazy isn't  it? Honestly I have no idea where this is going so im just going with the flow. Sorry to leave you guys with such horrible ending chapters but thats what I do Im evil MWAHAHA but i love you all and I want more comments please comment I'll give you guys cookies......maybe. well maybe just some crackers and water but its food isnt it? ANYWAY enjoy or dont enjoy it doesn't matter to me. And I will try to update more often since I have nothing better to do with my life but don't expect one everyday. LOVE YOU ALL -HUGS AND KISSES-