Chapter 13

Just Another Day

Morning

 

"Ally~ wakey wakey." Rin spoke softly as she shook Ally's shoulder. The only response she got was a groan and pushed off the bed where she was sitting.

Letting out a heavy sigh Rin paced around her bed, and on her chin, thinking deeply as to how she would get Ally up. With a sudden stop and a snap of her fingers she finally came up with the perfect plan to get her out of bed in a hurry. Since well of course there wasn't much time left til they would end up late for school...yet again.

Rin jumped a bit hearing a knock at the door. Leaving her with a sad smile for it ruining her mental evil party she was having. However, that sad smile turned back up into an evil one for her plan was just about to start. Grinning evily from ear to ear as she opened the door, she motioned for the people to come in.

Of course  it was no other than Hyujae and Donghae; who at the time were a little afraid to enter, slowly made their way into the livingroom. The silence in the room was so awkward yet no one wanted to say or should I say ask what was going on. Everyone knew how evil Rin could be at times. Mainly when she was planning to do something to her sister. And that always ended in one of the boy getting attack by Ally.

Whenever Rin planned something evil for Ally they were the one's that always had to do it. She planned it they did it. Why they never said no is a good question to ask but don't because there won't be an answer.

Hyukjae finally being a big boy decided to speak up, "What do we have to do now, it's so early in the morning shouldn't we be going to school instead?" 

The smirk on Rin's face couldn't get any bigger. She moved closer which cause the two to back up slightly. "It'll be simple." With a light chuckle she backed away from them. 

The two looked at each other and gulped, a little scared with  what excatly they had to do, yet very curious as to what they had to do in the first place.

His curiousity reaching it's peek, which isn't that high, Donghae couldn't help but ask the one question that made everyone freeze. "What is your plan?" Hyukjae with widen eyes just looked at Donghae for a moment then turned to Rin, seeing if she was going to speak or not, which of course she did.

"well....I need you guys to do me a little favor." With that the room fell to a complete silence. The two waiting nervously for the rest of the sentence to come out of Rin's mouth but it never came.

The curiousity and nervousness in the two started to swirl around in complete chaos. They both stiffen and gulped loud enough for Rin to hear- no probably for even Ally to hear, that is of course if she was awake.

"I need you.......to.......go...." Rin stopped and was looking at something as if she was distracted which both boys knew she wasn't, she was just stalling.

"Would you spit it out already!" Ally's voice came from nowhere and made everyone jump. Exspecially Hyukjae and Donghae who were in a blurr waiting for Rin to continue.

Rin sighed to herself, "Oh well never mind now let's go guys or we'll be late for school." Ally who had no idea what exactly they were previously talking about just nodded and followed Rin to the door, putting on their shoes before walking out the front door. Leaving the two in the livingroom in a blank stare of confusion.

"Wha- but- and she, WHAAAAAT????" Hyuk yelled trying to grasp a hold of this situation but kept slipping everytime he tried.

Hae just stood there shaking his head of utter disappointment because now he reeaaallllyyy wanted to know what she wanted them to do. 

Rin came back in the doorway and just stared at the confused children in her living room. "Come on little one's you don't want to be late do you?" The two turned their heads towards the door and nodded slightly still in some what of a daze and followed Rin out the door. 

--------------------------------------

 

Okay so I updated YAAAAY I know right. But I still don't know what I want to do next. Like I said I have the main part and the end but I don't know what to do for the fill-in I guess I shoudl say. Plus I don't want to rush it otherwise it'll be weird. *sigh* Anyway it's the weekend so I'll try and update again.

Please comment <3 <3