Chapter 4

Just Another Day

No one's PoV

 

The rest of the school day was slow and silent. Rin was always on the edge of her seat. She couldn't sit still because her mind kept telling her something was going to happen. Donghae was also very quiet and didn't pay any attention to the lesson at all. His mind was full of questions that he wished would be answered so he could relax a bit.

As for Hyukjae, he spent his time trying to put things together. Right now he had absolutly no idea what was so wrong with the new girl being here. He decided that the best thing to do now was to let it go. He figured that since this subject seemed to really upset his friends, the best thing to do was to avoid it. Although there were so sooo many questions he really wanted answered, he'd have to wait for the right time to ask. Or wait until they came and told him themselves. 

 

Meanwhile....

 

Ally's PoV

 

"I hate people." I mumbled to myself the whole time I was walking in the store. I had gone to the mall to cool off a bit before I did anything. Athough it didn't help much since there were a bunch of old people in there. Why do old people go to the mall anyway,  other than to walk I don't think they buy anything do they? Why am I thinking about old people at the mall. I facepalmed myself for getting distracted. I'm hungry now so I should go get something. 

I walked to the food court but then ran into another problem....what do I want to eat. Hmmm was I in the mood for pizza....maybe a cheeseburgar? Ahhh I don't know maybe I'll just get something on the way home. 

I started to leave the mall and my thoughts went back to that horrible creature called Judy. I hate her so much but why does her face stay in my mind? When you don't like someone shouldn't you just erase them from your life? Well at least that's what my mom always taught me. I sighed and put my hands in my coat pocket as I stepped outside in the cold. 'Mama I miss you so much.' I said to myself as I looked to the sky. I felt my back pocket vibrate and it scared the living daylights out of my, I didn't know what it was. Then I realized it was just my phone. I reached into my back pocket and pulled it out and looked at the number. It was Hyukjae, I was going to answer it but I sort of panicked a little. He probably was going to start asking all these questions and I really don't want to answer them right now. I ignored the call and began my walk home. I looked to see what time it was and It was just about time Rin was home. I sent her a quick text to let her know where I was. 

My stomach started growling again, I was so deep in thought that I forgot I was hungry. I stopped and looked around and found a little cafe and decided to stop there. As I walked in the sweet smell of baked goods filled my nose. Gosh I love food so much, best part is I could eat as much as I wanted and never got fat. Wasn't I lucky? Rin always admired me for that, everytime she would eat a lot she'd gain weight like a pig. She says she can see herself getting fatter everyday but I don't see it. I started looking at the menu and got a double chocolate strawberry cake. OH MY GOD was it so gooood. I kind of felt bad about buying myself something so I got Rin a muffin. She's not big on cakes but I know she loves a good muffin

I left the cafe and made my way home. It was already getting dark by the time I reached my front door. I didn't even get my keys out before the door swung open and Rin was clinging to me like I had been missing for years. 

"Um hello to you too?" I said while giggling at her weird action. 

"You were gone all day I missed you and they weren't entertaining me at all!" She whined at me while pointing at the two sitting on the couch. 

"I told you were I was and that I'd be home, what else do you want?"

"You didn't tell me how long you were going to be gone you know. You were out way to late missy you could have gotten kidnapped!" 

"Okay I'm sorry mommy but I bought you something" I smiled and handed her the bag with the muffin. She opened it and immedietly started eating it. I started laughing at her and she just looked at me and pouted. No matter how bad of a day I was having at the end of the day she would always cheer me up. I walked into the living room and took off my shoes and coat and made my way to the kitchen. "Did you guys eat yet?" 

 

Hyukjae's PoV

 

I sat on the couch with hae watching some show on t.v. Well I for one wasn't really watching it my mind was still somewhere else. Rin ran to open the door but I didn't hear anyone knock. I turned to hae who just shrugged then turned my attention back to the door. So Ally finally came back huh? I know sometimes when she gets mad or upset she'll go out but she's been gone all day and I didn't even think she was going to come back at all with how mad she had been. I was planning on getting up to go say hi but I was afraid that maybe she wouldn't be in the mood for me right now. She made her way to the kitchen and asked if we ate yet. Rin said something about getting pizza as she sat on the counter. I finally got up and made my way to the kitchen. Donghae follwed behind me because everyone was now in the kitchen and I guess he didn't want to be alone. 

"Did I hear pizza?" I said sliding across the kitchen floor. Rin giggled at me when I almost slipped. "Hey! I could have died! Would you be laughing then?" 

"yeah because it'd be your own fault for sliding across the floor." Ally said smiling at me. 'Well she doesn't seem to be in a bad mood now' I said to myself. Now I don't have to worry about watching what I say, but of course I still have to remember no matter how curious I get don't bring up the topic. 

"Want me to go order it?" the fish said picking up the house phone.

"Well what do you guys all want I kinda already ate." 

"Whaaaat you ate already aannnd you bought her a muffin and nothing for me???" I pouted at her. Hopefully I can keep the good mood going here since I'm so good at it right? I'm just that awesome.

"I got hungry did you want me to starve or something? 

"But I'm starving to ya know!" I said acting like I was dying.

"Would you two shut up I'm on the phone!" Hae yelled at us and we shut up but Ally stuck her tounge out at me. 

The pizza came and we all sat around the t.v. Rin had control of the remote which means we were most likely going to be watching some documentary. After we ate I was in need of sleep. "I think it's time to go Hyuk seems to be ready for bed." I heard hae say as he poked my face. I got up and stretched which felt so good since I had been sitting on the floor because Ally kicked me off the couch so she could lay down. Couch-hog. 

"Alright bye guys don't get on your way home!" Ally said while pushing us to the door. "You do know that we live next door right? How could that possibly happen?" I asked pushing back against her. "Well...you see that old guy across the street?"

"yeah why?" 

"Well I heard he likes innocent boys...BYE!!" she shut the door behind us. Of course what she said was a lie but then I saw the old man across the street. He looked at us with a smile and waved at us then started walking towards us. After that I don't know because I ran so fast the only thing I saw was Hae running infront of me. Maybe that guy is a creeper.....guess I'm locking my windows tonight.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two updates in one day...i spoil you guys.

So I wanted to brighten up the story by adding in a somewhat funny chapter. I know you guys are probably saying "JUST TELL US WHO JUDY IS AND WHAT DID SHE DO!" no no my children you must wait a little more then all will be revealed.

I have some stuff written for the next chapter but I'm not sure how good it's gonna come out. But anyway I'm going to leave now...good bye.....see ya.........

no I'm still here but I LOVE YOU ALL

KEEP COMMENTING IT HELPS A LOT!!!!!