Chapter 7

Just Another Day

No one's PoV

 

 

Ally sat there waiting in the livingroom for everyone to get home. Being the bored evil person she is, she decided to play a prank on them. Realizing it at the last minute she ran to the kitchen while slidding  on the floor with her socks. She grabbed the biggest bucket she could get and brought it to the bathroom. 

 

Placing the bucket in the tub she began filling it with icy cold water. Sher would have just done it in the kitchen sink so she wouldn't have to carry it too far but the bucket wouldn't fit under the facet. Waiting for the bucket to fill Ally got another idea. To make the water even colder than it already is she ran back to the kitchen and grabbed all of the ice trays out of the freezer.

"mwahaha this gon' be goooood" She chuckled evily to herself. Making her way back into the bathroom she noticed the bucket about to overflow. Placing the ice trays unstably on the corner of the sink Ally ran over to turn the water off. 

(close-up on the ice trays hehe)

The trays sway side to side. It was about to fall into the sink then decided what the heck I'll just fall outside the sink to make it more difficult. 

Not paying attention to the trays Ally was about to pick up the bucket when all of a sudden coldness all down her back. 

"OMG that's soooo cooolllddd!!" Ally said jumping up at the sudden coldness dropping the bucket back into the tub, causing water to splash everywhere. Shaking the ice cubes off her shirt, she slipped on some water on the floor. 

(A/N now I tell you this bathroom isn't all that big :/)

Slipping backwards she fell into the tub knocking the rest of the water out of the bucket.

"CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE?!?!?" 

(A/N: Why yes Allyson yes it can!!)

The sound of the front door being unlocked can be heard from the bathroom.

"Oh come on!! Your kidding me!!"

Quickly getting up grabbing the bucket and whatever water was left in it she ran to the front door. As soon as the door opened a little bit she grabbed it the rest of the way open. She threw the rest of the water from the bucket at the three standing in the doorway. 

 

Outside the house....

 

The group of three were just about to open the door and step inside when the door suddenly flew open and in a matter of seconds they were soaked with water. Nobody said anything at that moment, they all just stood there staring at each other. 

Allyson, who was standing in the doorway loosened her stance from throwing mode to -okaythisisgettingweird- mode. Still everyone just stood there just staring. Ally shrugged her sholders and closed the door. 

Rin looked at the two boys next to her and they looked back. 

"AAAALLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!" Everyone yelled at the same time. 

 

Inside

 

Ally shut the door and walked towards the bathroom when she heard everyone scream. She chuckled evily to herself the froze when she heard Rin open the door again. All three can running in and went right for her but luckly Ally was fast enough and ran into the bathroom locking the door behind her.

"Come out her now you have some explaining to do!!" Rin yelled pounding on the bathroom door.

"Nah I'm good in here, it's actually quite nice in here."

"You'll have to come out sooner or later~" Rin sang through the door. 

Hyukjae and Donghae were in the hallway closet getting towels for their wet hair. Rin came over and snatched one away from Donghae making him whine. She stomped into the kitchen and slamed her hands down on the counter. The boys came rushing into the kitchen looking excited. 

"Soooo what are we gonn ado for revenge?" Donghae asked bouncing in place.

"I'm not sure but we have some time to think, she won't be coming out anytime soon." Rin said eyeing a hole through the bathroom door. 

"Rin sweetie~ Staring won't make the door open!" Ally called from the bathroom.

"Everyone huddle up we must come up with a plan!" 

 

Half an hour later....

 

"Hmmm it seems quiet......too quiet." Ally said sitting on the edge of the tub. "Maybe I'll just take a peek." Quietly Ally shuffled over to the door and slowly opened it. Looking around she didn't find anyone. "What did they leave?" 

Suddenly the door flew open and Ally was now being dragged out of the bathroom be her feet. "Quick Hyuk grab her feet so she can't kick!" Rin yelled pinning Allys hands to the floor.

"NO WAY!! I'm not getting kicked in the face!" Hyuk yelled pushing Donghae towards Rin. "Have him do it."

"I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT JUST HURRY UP SHE KEEPS SQUIRMING!!!"

Ally began kicking and fighting against Rin and Donghae. "You'll never stop me you puny little people!!" Ally yelled breaking free of Donghae and kicking him into Rin knocking them both over. "WHAT NOW MY MINIONS!!"

"HYUK GRAB HER!!" Rin yelled trying to get Donghae off her. Ally turned to face Hyuk and gave an evil glare and motioned for him to come at her. 

"Come at meh boy..." Ally said with a smirk on her face.

"You got it!" Hyuk said running at her and she just stood there. Just as he was about to grab her she ducked down to the floor and tripped him. He fell to the floor and hit the edge of the couch.

"Alright I see your gonna make me do this the hard way." He said getting himself off the floor and ddusting himself off. 

"Yeah! Go Hyukjae! You can do it!" Donghae and Rin cheered in unison from the corner of the room.

"Wait if your free enough to cheer for me then you can come help"

"WATCH OUT!" Hyuk quickly turn around to see Ally running at him full speed. Ally jumped on him and pulled him down to the floor. They began wrestling, one after another pinning each other to the floor. As Rin and Donghae just sit in aweh watching the match go on. 

Minutes went on and Ally had pinned Hyuk in a corner. "Is that all you got pretty boy." Ally said pulling his arm more behind his back. 

"Guys come on help me please! I can't moooovvvveeee." Hyuk whined to the two just sitting there watching. "I thought we were a team!!" 

With a sigh the two got up and tried prying Ally off. Rin somehow managed to pry her off but now she had to wrestle with her.

Donghae pulled Hyuk to the side to let him catch his breath and went to help Rin. 

Rin and Ally were all over the place. Ally was at a disadvantage though because Rin had rested and she wasted most of her energy on the crazy monkey who seemed like he was about to pass out from exhaustion.

"I will never lose to you!" Ally said pinning Rin to the floor.

"Didn't say you had to. Now guys!" Rin smirked and both Donghae and Hyukjae grabbed Ally. Hyuk had her arms but got smacked a few times. Donghae had her legs also getting kicked a few times.

 

"Now that we've got you, it is time for revenge." Rin laughed evily.

 

                                                                 

Ooooooh what's Rin's reveng plan?!? I must knooowww!!!!!

So I'm really in a good mood right now, listening to happy songs and no one to bother me :)

I wanted to give you guys a little break from that evil blob of snobby-ness and just have some fun!

I might give you guys another chappy today or tomorrow since theres no school after that I might not update because I have a few tests I NEEEEEED to pass. But after that I get a five day weekend so more updates YAY!!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!!

*hugs and kisses*