Chapter 6

Just Another Day

Ally's PoV

 

It was so dark and cold....I couldn't breath. I couldn't tell what was up or down. I thought I was going to die and never see my friends again. 

I was in a state of panick and couldn't think straight. I tried to find a light which would tell me where to go....if I could get there. There was a small distant light to my left and thought 'if only i could get there'. I kicked so hard but I just wouldn't go anywhere. It started getting harder to breath and I drew in some water. The light started to get further...and further until everything turned black. 

 

I quickly sat up, head spinning, body sweating, and I was crying. My mind kept going over the dream I just had and I was so shaken up  that I couldn't move. I wanted to call Rin so bad and tell her to come home but my body wouldn't move. 

Why? Why was I so afraid of this?

'Because you also didn't come back'

But it wouldn't happen again anyway so tell me why I'm afraid.

'It might happen again'

I know how to swim though so it wouldn't happen!

'What if she tries something else?' 

Something else? She wouldn't....she couldn't could she? 

I argued with myself. I needed these questions I had to be answered and the only one there to answer them was my mind. It didn't help at all instead it made me even more worried. 

After some time I calmed down thinking of different things like what I should do until Rin gets home. Maybe I could surprise her if I bake her a cake, or maybe clean the house. I got up and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. It wasn't really a shower but just something else to calm me down with the warm water running down my back. It actually helped a lot for when I got out my mind felt clearer and I felt refreashed. 

 

I kept my mind as busy as much as I could for a couple of hours. I cleaned everything in the house. From the roof top to the basement, EVERYTHING! No speck of dust could hide from me, everything was spotless. I even organized everythings in my room, my closet, my desk, my books (yes I have books), even my school things. 

I slumped down on the couch and the tv. Hopefully there was something interesting to watch. I flipped through almost every channel but found nothing, most of them had commercials on but I didn't feel like going through again when they were over.

 

Turning off the tv I slumped over the arm of the couch looking out the window. It looked like it would start raining any second now. Which didn't help my situation because if it started raining then I couldn't go for a walk. 

 

I started to get lost in my thoughts again but was interrupted with a loud growl. At first I thought it was something outside but I heard it again and realized it was my stomach. Slowly I made my way to the kitchen but I hit the corner of the counter which made me see stars. I sat on the floor holding my side until the pain went away.

"well that's gonna bruise later." I said getting up and limping my way into the rest of the kitchen.

I first checked the fridge but didn't find anything. Well I mean there was stuff in the fridge to eat, just nothing I wanted. 

Then I decided to check the cupboards, with no luck I made my way back the living room and laid on the couch. I closed my eyes trying to take a nap to distract me from being hungry. I could always wait til Rin got home and make her feed me. 

Just as I was about to doze off I heard my phone ringing. Not sure of how long it was ringing I quickly got up but stopped as the pain in my side from earlier came back. The ringing got louder and I tried to get to my phone as fast as I could.

With no luck of course, once I got into my room and found my phone I was just about to press the accept botten when it stopped. 

I sat on my bed and called the number back.

"Hello?"-Rin

"Sorry I missed your call I was about to fall asleep."

"Don't tell me you've been sleeping all day. You know -HEY would you two shut up I'm on the phone!- Erm anyway you know it's not good to sleep that much"

I started laughing at all the noise in the background obviously people were hyper today.

"Don't worry I've been up for awhile and did some stuff but got bored so tried taking a nap. And what did you do to them..why are they so hyper?"

"What did I do to them? What's that supposed to mean aren't they always this weird?" -Rin

"True true very true"

"Hey! Tell her I said hi! Please please pleeeaaasseee" -Donghae

"No tell her he said he hates her and he said she's ugly!" -Hyukjae

"Did you guys notice she put me on speaker yet?" -Ally

-Silence-

"Anyway Ally we'll be home in about 5 minutes ok so don't do anything stupid." -Rin

"Hurry up I'm hungry I think I'm going to die!!

We said our good-byes and hung up. I layed back on my bed with a sigh. The rest of the day is going to be horrible. With those two being so hyper and all I'ma be busy keeping them from doing something stupid. 

I closed my eyes and laughed at the thought of what was to come when they got home. But really this could be a good thing, it will keep me even more busy and I won't have to worry about anything. 

 

 

                                                                                                       

 

Okay so heres the next chapter. I know its not much but its getting late and I have school in the mornin so this is all you get for now. I will try and update again tomorrow but we'll see.

Comments help a lot people so keep commenting!! Let me feel your love <3<3<3<3