Chapter 10

Just Another Day

 

 

Everyone was sitting quietly in the living room. Donghae on the couch watching tv, Rin and Ally on the floor having a conversation, and Hyukjae on the chair asleep.

The two on the floor were happily gabbing away til they stopped and looked at the fish on the couch.

"You think we should do it Al?"

"Yes and I told you never to call me Al" *smack*

"Oh come on you look like an Al" 

*Another smack*

"Ok enough your head hurts my hand let's get this partay started!!" Ally said jumping up off the floor.

They both walked over the Donghae on the couch. Ally taking a seat on the right side of him and Rin on the left.

Donghae just looked at them like they were invading his personal bubble (A/n oh bubbles)

The girls snuggled closer until he was pretty much squished in between them.

"What! What do you want!?!?" He asked feeling really uncomfortable.

"Oh nothing we just wanted to see how you were. What are you watching? Can we watch to? Well of course we can it's our house right?"

"Rin....your blabbing to much."

"I am not I'm just asking simple questions."

"Yeah okay" Ally mumbled under her breath and gave Rin a hurry-it-up-or-I'll-hurt-you look.

"So anything new in life? Got anything ya wanna tell us?" Rin said nudging her elbow into his side.

"No now could you move over your crushing me." 

"Are you saying I'm fat" Ally said leaning forward from the back of the couch.

"Uh no?" Donghae said tilting his head to the side. 

"Yes you are I know you are. You are aren't you. Rin I'm beat him." She said standing up from the couch.

'Great this is working out perfect. I'll have that secret in no time." Rin mentally highfived herself.

"Mmm well if he doesn't answer my one question then I'll be more than happy to allow you to do that." Rin said getting up quickly to hold Ally back.

Ally turned slightly to face Rin and winked at her without Donghae knowing. 

"What question I'll answer it just don't let her go." Donghae said getting up and slowly walking over to the chair Hyukjae was sleeping on. 

"Well, remember before you told me you had a secret? Tell me what is was or else."

"Why sould I?" 

"This is why" Rin loosened her grip on Ally and she immediatly lundged forward.

Donghae panicked and grabbed ahold of the chair and pushed it forward, thus throwing poor sleeping Hyukjae onto the floor.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN??" Hyuk yelled rubbing his head that hit the floor.

Rin had grabbed hold on Ally again.

Hyuk got up and first looked at Donghae hiding behind the chair and then to Rin holding Ally.

"Ahh I see....well good luck with that." He said walking over to the couch and laying down again before being pulled off again.

"Nope if I get attacked then you get attacked with me."

"Whhhyyyy I didn't do anything to begin with." -Hyuk

"Part of this is your fault." -Donghae

"How?" 

"I don't know dude I'm still thinking of something."

"Time is ticking my little grasshopper. Tell me or else I release the beast." Ally Stompted on Rin's foot.

"Okay okay not beast.....thing? Is that better your a thing."

"Your so gonna get it when we're done here." Ally whispered into her ear.

"What do you have to tell them?" Hyuk asked turning to look at the fish still hiding behind him.

"Well.....I can't tell you."

"And I'm supposed to help you? HAH your funny." He turned back around and walked behind Rin.

"RELEASE THE BEAST!!" Hyuk yelled pretending to hold a staff in the air.

"You better watch it buster or when she let's me go I'm comin' after you first." Ally spat back making him flinch like he was about to get hit with a baseball bat.

"Ya know fish my arms are starting to get tired so I'd suggest you hurry it up lil man."

"Okay okay first off I'm not little, and second I'll tell you but the other two can't know."

"ALRIGHT!!" Rin yelled dragging him into the kitchen. 

Ally turned around to face Hyuk with an evil glare. He noticed and started to slowly back away.

"Aw come here Hyukkie I just want a huuggg~" She sang holding her arms out.

"Yeah right." Hyuk ran to get away but Ally was right behind him chasing him all over the livingroom. As Rin and Donghae were in the kitchen.

 

                                                                           

okay so I updated!!! I'm on spring break so I get 5 days of rest from school. Yes only 5 days because and only 3 are school days -.- yay. I wish we had a week off then I really could get some updates in.

Anyway so Rin finally got Fishy to agree to tell her the secret!!! I wonder what it is.

I'd right more but I'm not really in the mood...been feelin a bit down lately so I apologize for and future y chapters.

Also I'm working on a new fic you guys can check it out if you'd like. It's not gonna be as hype as this one but I hope you like it anyway. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/168313/call-me-beautiful-donghae-you-love-heartache

Remeber to comment like

Phoenix27You my friend make me feel happy with your comments <3

LOVE YOU ALL <3<3<3<3<3