Chapter 12

Just Another Day

The house has quieted down. Hyukjae and Donghae has gone home for the night after dinner. Rin was in the kitchen, while Ally sat at the table. They would have started another conversation but they would rather enjoy the silence they had now. Ally soon started dozing off, head slipping off her and and falling to the table with a loud thud.

"ooooowwwwwwwee~" She groaned into the table never picking her head up. "My sweet sister leave clean up to me. You just go get ready for bed." Rin said putting the last dish away.

Taking a small dish rag and wet it, bringing it over to the table and began wiping it off. "Umm Ally?" "Yeah?" She mumbled into the table top. Proceeding to wipe off the table Rin was smacking Ally's head with the rag, messing up her hair.

"I take it you want me to move then?" Ally said, finally lifting her face from the table.

"Yes that would be nice, just go to bed I can take care of the rest of clean up." She said placing her hands on her hips and looking at her sister with concern.

"I will I am getting there. I just need a bit more energy to get up.......carry me?" Ally said reaching her arms out to Rin, opening and closing her hands. Rin shifted hips and raised an eyebrow at her. Ally pouted put her arms down and pouted while getting up from her chair.

"Good night then my fine feathered friend." Ally yelled while dramatically making an exit to her room.

Letting out a heavy sigh while shaking her head at her silly sister, Rin turned back to the sink. "Okay now for the pots and pans," Scanning the sink and the stove she let out yet another sigh, "Its going to be a long night..." Rolling her sleeves the rest of the way up her arm she dove into the pile of dirty pots waiting to be cleaned.

 

Meanwhile...... Ally quietly closed her bedroom door and slowly made her way to her bed. Stopping at the foot of her bed, she turned around and reluctantly walked over to her dresser drawers. Throwing clothes here and there she finally found her favorite pair of ducky pajamas.

"Noooow I can sleep peacefully tonight." Smiling at herself she went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. The warm water made it even harder for her to stay awake.

Stepping out of the bathroom while running a towel through her hair she sat at the end of her bed. Ally sat there for a few minutes and already started falling asleep. Just as she was about to fall over, she jumped at a knock on her door.

"I know your still up and about to fall asleep sitting there.....GO. TO. BED." Rin said through the door.

"How do you know all these things?! Its like you know me or something." Ally said giggling to herself for no reason at all really, other than she's dead tired.

"Just go to bed ya weirdo we got school in the morning." Rin half yelled walking away from the door. Ally climbed into her bed and snuggled under her blankets. Finally she found the most comfortable spot on her bed and slowly drifted to sleep. ______________________________

Not much of an update :| not happy with it at all. I'm goin throw a mini blockage so forgive me for not updating. I just don't know what to do up to the whole major part of the story.

Should I start getting them together now or wait? I don't really want to rush things but yeah......I'm not sure >_< Anyway I'm talking too much.

I fixed it so it's a lot easier to read and not all smushed together soooo your welcome :3.

Don't forget to comment let me know what you think pweeeaassee *puppy eyes*