Chapter five

Just Another Day
Welllllll.....I'm not really sure what I should do about this chapter. I wrote it off the top of my head so I don't have it written anywhere else. I could try and rewrite it but I already tried and got really mad 'cause its just not the same. And it started to screw me up with what I was planning on having happen next. The next best thing I could do for you guys is summerize it just incase you forgot what happen. So ill do that because I love you okay? Just work with me here I'm trying my best. Basically what had happened was......Ally was on the phone with a mysterious stranger and she seemed really worried that something was going to happen again. Rin overheard this and suddenly realized what the call was about. Ummm after that Ally just stayed in her room feeling alone and scared. Even though she's a tough cookie something about her past with Judy makes her want to go hide under a rock. Rin came to comfort her and wanted her to stay home from school and relax. After Rin went to get ready for school Ally felt alone again but didn't want to bother her sister to stay with her. Then the boys came by for school and Hyukjae wanted to make sure Ally was okay but Rin wouldn't let him see her right now. Which left Hyuk confused again. (I noticed I make him confused a lot...) Donghae tried to calm Rin down from being so stiff with Hyuk because he still doesn't know. Thheeeeennnn they went to school in silence. So that's basically what happend which I'm pretty sure that's all that happend. I'll try and upload a new chapter by the end of today. But I hold no promises its still hard to get on here with all the things going on. But do not worry my marshmallows I will do my best to make you happy!!