Chapter 2

Just Another Day

Ally's PoV

 

I finally made it to my locker just as the first bell rang which would give me just enough time to get to class. As I was about to enter my class some girl came out and knocked me over. I gave her a death glare as I picked up my books but she just stood there and looked at me. Now that I look at her I don't think I've ever seen her before. Maybe she's new o.o I don't know, maybe. 

"My bad I wasn't looking where I was going." I said nicely because I mean...come on she's new I'm not gonna make her first day miserable. I'm not that mean...I think. 

"Obviously since you just knocked all my books ot of my hands." she said to me with the most snobbiest voice I have ever heard. The sound of it made me cringe, and so much for trying to be nice. This girl appearently has some issues.

"Um ok bye" I walked past her and went to my seat. 'I really hope she's not in this class, that would be a living nightmare.' I thought to myself while I fidget in my seat. A small piece of paper landed on my desk that said 'READ ME' in bold letters. I tried looking around to see who threw it but didn't see anyone suspicious, so I just assumed it was from Rin or one of the guys. I opened the note and read it quietly to myself. It said:

"Ooooooo looks like you found a new friend! Is she nice, or should I say were YOU nice? maybe we can all be friends! ooo that would be soooo cooool!!!"

Well I know it's from Rin....she's always like this when she sees new people. Which also answers my other question. She's a new student and guess who's class she's in? MINE yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay how exciting. I quickly scribbled something in reply and threw it back at her. Hehe I even hit her in the back of the head, lucky shot.  I saw her read it but quickly put the note in her pocket as the teacher came in with that snobby brat behind him. I could already tell her coming her is going to be hell...

"Alright everyone quiet down we have a new student here!" He yelled trying to quiet our class. "EVERYONE I SAID QUIET!!" 

"oooo someones being a little fiesty today" I said earning a few giggles from the class. 

"Not today Allison we have things to do."

"Well I'm not stopping you, go on do your thaaang." 

"Why don't you just shut up so I can introduce myself" That horrifying voice said and I could feel she was giving me a death glare. Yay the new student already has a problem with me. I could have some fun with this.

 

Rin's PoV

 

'Ally why can't  you ever just keep quiet?' I said to myself. I don't like it when she makes the teacher mad. Sometimes he gives us extra work because of her. But now the new girl just said something but I was to busy in my own thoughts I don't know what. However I don't think it was anything good because the look Ally has on her face right now is reeeaaalllyy scary. Please don't let this get any worse than it already is. 

"Well anyway my name is Judy, nice to meet you all." 

So her name is Judy...hmmm.....that name sounds familiar and I think I've seen her before. Maybe I'm wrong but she looks reeaalllyy familiar. 

"Alright Judy please take a seat behind Hyukjae right over there." 

I saw her look smile and wink at him and I just know this is going to be the worst day ever. Ally doesn't see it but she gets really possesive over us. The new girl is clearly eyeing down Hyuk and he doesn't even know it! He can be so thick headed sometimes. 

Class went by really slow but nothing else happened between Ally and the new girl. Well....for now that is. Lunch time was approching and I just wanted to get out of this class, I love school but Social Studies was my least favorite subject. The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my things and headed toward Ally. 

"Hurry up I'm hungry!" I said bouncing in place and started pushing her towards the door. Hyuk and Donghae were already waiting for us outside the class. I could tell my sister was in a bad mood because she was practically walking in slow motion. I hate seeing her like this but I don't know what I should do. Should I say something to her and try to cheer her up? Or would that just make it worse? DANG IT!! I'll just let her be for now and let her cool off.

Lunch was quiet except for the boys who were making loud weird noises for no reason at all. I noticed that Judy girl already made friends with the 'popular kids'. Well....I don't think they're that cool but it doesn't matter what I think. I could tell Ally was getting annoyed again so I told the guys to go to class while I talked to Ally for awhile. However I think that was a baadd thing to do on my end. I talked it out with Ally but she wouldn't say anything else other than I'm fine. As we got back to class, Ally went in ahead of me but she suddenly froze. I went to her to find out what was wrong but then I knew once I looked in the class. 

There, Judy was clinging to Hyukkie like a baby to her mother. 

What else could go wrong? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is the second chapter. I apologize for the long wait but I hurt my hand and couldn't type. It took me 3 hours to get this done and I'm not proud of it but ooooooooooo drraaaammmmaaa is already startin! I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!! Comments are wanted they help inspire me :)