Creepy Guy

7 guys vs 7 girls

Donghae's P.O.V.

 

After heaps of debate, everyone agreed to go back to the creepy guy's house. Well Heechul hyung still didn't want to go back but we did. "Okay everyone. Don't be arrogant." Leeteuk hyung said as we stopped a few metres away from the creepy guy's house. "Be nice and take what he has to offer even if you don't eat or drink it. Everyone got it?" He explained and everyone nodded.

 

"Hello travellers. Back so soon?" The guy just came out of the woods. Creepy...

 

"Yes. Hello sir." Leeteuk bowed as the guy came closer.  He was still wearing that black clock and his hair was covering one of his eyes. But this time he had this weird glove on. I didn't see it last time. It looked like a.... cat? Weird....

 

"You have not fond your way out yet?" He asked with a creepy smile.

 

"No. We came to ask if you could help us out." Leeteuk said with a small smile. Man, this is the first time I've seen him smile since Taeyeon left....

 

"Of course." The guy bowed his head and walked around our group. "The oura around this group is different." He said.

 

"What?" Amy asked.

 

"Is it hate?" Heechul laughed.

 

"It's love." Everyone's eyes widened.

 

"Love?" I mouthed to Kyuhyun and he shrugged.

 

"You should all stop fighting with each other and embrace the love that you all share." He stopped and looked at us all. Then he took out a crystal ball.

Woah.... This guy is really weird.

"Would you liek em to tell your fortune?" He asked and looked into the ball with big eyes.

 

"N-No thank you." Sungmin said. I'm glad he did though. i don't want to knwo my fortune after what he just told us...

 

 

Min Young's P.O.V.

 

This guy is so weird. He said that we all love each other. What a pot of crap. He needs to go to the loony bin. (No offense to people who are a bit crazy...) "And you." He walked fast to Jiwon. "Young girl. Do you have something in your pocket?" He asked and looked down at her pocket.

 

"Stop being a ." Sungmin pulled Jiwon behind him and glared at the guy. Woah... Hold up, Sungmin protected Jiwon???? I think this place is making us crazy...

 

"I-I do have something in my pocket." She said timidly from behind Sungmin's back. She pulled out a, what looked like, a seashell. He held out his hand and she gave it to him. He was examining it for a while with his big goofy eyes then looked ta Jiwon.

 

"This belongs to the Han family." He said and she nodded. "You are from the Han family?" She stood out from behind Sungmin and nodded again. "Be careful in these parts. The Han family is dispised here." He handed back the shell and quickly walked to me. "You have a necklace I see." He smiled his creepy smile. "May I?" I clamped my hand around my necklace. 

What would he tell me? I don't wanna know anything bad...

But in the end I slowly took it off and handed it to him. "You are part of my family." He said.

 

"Huh?" I blurted. "No way." I am not realted to this freak. 

 

"Yes." He took out a necklace from his clock. "I am." He put the two necklaces together and smiled. "I have finally found a family member after all these years." He held them up in the sun but then he screamed and ran behind a tree.

 

"What the hell?" Heechul furrowed his eyebrows. "Is this guy on crack or something?" I slowly began to walk to him when someone caught my arm. I looked back and saw Kyuhyun. Why is he touching me?

 

"I don't want you to die. People might think I did it." He simply answered. Whatever. So I kept walking to him with Kyuhyun behind me.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

 

"T-The sun..." He pointed up to the sky and wimpered.

 

"Emo much.." I heard Kyuhyun say and I hit his arm.

 

"Shut up." I scolded. "Can you help us find our way back?" I asked the guy.

 

"Y-Yes." He answered. "My name is Nekozawa Umehito." He said.

 

"So you are part of my family. Same last name." I softly laughed. "So can you help us?" He nodded and slowly came out from behind the tree and walked with me and Kyuhyun to the others.

 

"Weird people band together." I heard Heechul taunt. ... So we followed Nekozawa around for ages. Eventually we came to a road.

 

"Follow that down and you'll even tually come to a camp. You'll be safe there." He said.

 

"Goodbye." I said and waved.

 

"We shall meet in the future." He said and we walked down the road for hours and we still didn't find any camp so we gave up and sat on the side of the road.

 

"This is so ." I said as I collasped onto the ground.

 

"I'm so hungry." ~~~~~~~~ said.

 

"We're going to die of starvation if we don't find somewhere to stay and eat soon." Yujin said.

 

"We can kill Min Young and eat her." Everyone glared at Kyuhyun.

 

"Kyu!" Sungmin scolded.

 

"Fine. If you really feel that way, I'll leave." I stood up and began to walk back intot he forest.

 

"Min Youngie!" I hear HeeRan call. I hate Kyuhyun even more now.... He's taken it too far...

 

 

 

HeeRan's P.O.V

 

"Kyuhyun!' I yelled. "How you dare say soemthing so mean!" I was so mad right now. "No wonder why so many people hate you." I glared at him and ran after Min Young. "Min Young!" I called. "Min Young please answer me!" Then someone caught my wrist.

 

"I'll help you." Leeteuk said.

 

"Thnak you." I said and we went into the forest looking for her. I hate him even more than I did before. I hope he burns in hell...

 

 

-------------

KYU IS SOOO MEAN!!!! BUT I LUBE HIM!!!!!

And now you guys are lost,.... again.....  Fudge cakes... Let's hope you get out soon.

PLease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PLease Please PLease COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL SERIOUSLY CRY IF YOU DON'T!!!!

P.S. Nekozawa Umehito is from Ouran High School Host Club. I recommend you gusy watch it coz IT'S AWESOME!!!! And the pic is of him. :P