Hiking

7 guys vs 7 girls

Hankyung's P.O.V.

 

Today we were told that we're going hiking. There's this massive moutain and we're climbing up it today. I really can't be bothered but we have to so I'll go. "Heechullie." I called.

 

"Hmm...?" I answered, whilst looking through his book.

 

"Give me your drink bottle and I'll fill it up." He threw the bottle at me and I went outside to fill mine and his up.

 

You are the one...


You are the sun...


You are my love...

 

I heard a sweet voice singing. Who is it?

I popped my head around the side of the building and saw a girl with short brown hair filling up her drink bottle.

Is she an angel??? I think I'm loosing it...

I cleared my throat and walked to her. "Hey." I said cooly.

 

"Oh." She jumped. "Hey." She screwed the top on her pink bottle and smiled. "Excited about today?" She asked.

 

"Um, not really." She laughed.

 

"Me neither. I hate hiking. My parents always used to make me hike with them." She looked down at her drink bottle then back at me. "So, are you new?" She asked. 

 

"Um, no." I answered flatly.

 

"Oh. Well I don't think I've seen you around before." She scratched her head.

 

"I'm a kingka." I said and she laughed.

 

"As if." She laughed more. "You look too innocent to be a kingka."

 

"Ryeowook and Sungmin look too innocent to be kingka's and they are. Why can't I be?" She shut up and looked at me seriously.

 

"Are you serious that you're a kingka?" She asked.

 

"Yes." I answered, a little annoyed.

 

"Hmm... Well you look too nice. See ya 'round." With that she walked away. 

What does she mean by I look too innocent and too nice?

 

"Hannie, how come you're taking so long?" Heechul came and bear hugged me from behind.

 

"Why do you insist on making us look gay?" I asked with a small smile.

 

"Because I love you Hannie. Why should I hide my love?" He let go and smiled. "Hurry up. We're going soon." He walked back to the cabin and I filled up the drink bottles and went back also.

 

"Come on Year 11! Hurry up!" Mr. Bae shouted and everyone followed after him to go to the mountain.

 

 

Maddie's P.O.V.

 

Come on Year 11! Hurry up!" Mr. Bae shouted and everyone started to follow him up to the mountain.

 

"I'm not carrying you up the hill Jiwon." Yujin said.

 

"Whatever." She looked away. I know that she's scared of heights. She's probably really scared now.

 

"Jiwon." I said softly. "You okay?" She nodded. I sighed and walked up to ~~~~~~~~~~. "Hey ~~~~~~~~~~~. We have to keep an eye on Jiwon."  I said.

 

"Yea. I know." She looked in front of her and sighed. "Why do people insist on making out on a hike." I also looked at the two people making out.

 

"Wouldn't they be out of breath?" We turned around and saw Min Young and we burst out laughing.

 

"What the hell Min Young?" I laughed.

 

"By the way, where's HeeRan unnie?" Jiwon said. Now that she mentioned it, she wasn't here. I wonder where she-

 

"Guys! Wait up!" She came running up the hill but tripped and almost fell to the ground when someone caught her.

Leeteuk?..... Why is he catching her?

 

"T-Thanks." I heard her saya dn she ran to us.

 

"What was that?" I asked.

 

"What was what?" She answered with an innocent face.

 

"Since when does Leeteuk catch girls when they fall?" Min Young said and poked HeeRan.

 

"Yah! He was being friendly, that's all." She answered. I looked back and saw that Leeteuk had a small smile on his face and he was looking at HeeRan. This camp is starting to get weird.

 

"Okay, now that we're at the mountain we're going to split you up into 4 groups." He split us up into 4 groups and no guessing who we were with. The kingka's...

 

"No talking, no wining and no coming near us." Heechul said. I rolled my eyes and started walking whilst looking at the map we were given.

 

"Which way Maddie?" Min Young asked.

 

"Straight, then left at a big rock." I said to her.

 

"I thought I told you guys not to talk." Heechul said but none of us listened.

 

"Awww~~ A squirrle!" Jiwon squealed and reached out to the squirrle when it jumped at her and she screamed and ran away into a forest of trees.

 

"Jiwon-ah!" Min Young yelled.

 

"Jiwon!" Yujin ran after her.

 

"Yujin!" Ryeowook yelled and ran after her.

 

"Why is everyone running off!" Heechul yelled.

 

"We need to find them. Come on." Min Yound said and went into the forest with Amy.

 

"MIn Young, wait!" Everyone turned to Kyuhyun. Woah.... I never saw that coming.... "What?" He said and ran after her with Sungmin behind him followed by everyone else.

 

"We should stay together." Sungmin said and everyone nodded. "Let's go find them." All of us went off to find Jiwon, Yujin and Ryeowook. I just hope we find them before it gets dark...

 

---------

Hope you enjoyed it!

Please comment!

Thanks!