Prank 1

7 guys vs 7 girls

Yujin P.O.V.

 

I woke up after a really bad sleep and I felt wet. I know that sounds gross in a way but I did. I opened my eyes and to my horror I was covered in shaving cream and this sorta slim thingy. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My scream was followed by everyone else's screams in my cabin.

 

"AHHHHH!!!!" Jiwon jumped out of bed and ran out of the cabin. I could still hear he screaming outside. I think I have a good idea of who it was...

 

 

Jiwon P.O.V.

 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed as I awoke and saw that I was covered in shaving cream. I jumped out of my bed and ran outside. I was still screaming when I was outside. 

 

"What's wrong?" I looked to a concerned looking Sungmin. "Woah.." He stopped when he saw the state I was in.

 

"Where is he?!" I yelled.

 

"Huh?"

 

"WHERE IS HE?!" I screamed.

 

"I-In the cabin." I stomped into the kingka's cabin and grabbed Heechul's collar.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I yelled in his face.

 

"What the hell is your problem?" He pushed me off him and I fell on the floor. "You look like a snowman." He burst out laughing.

 

"Hyung, what's going on here?" Sungmin came in the room and his eyes fell on me. "Why are you on the floor?" He asked and went to help me up when someone else grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

 

"Let's go." I looked up to see HeeRan.

 

"HeeRan?...." I asked stupidly. She didn't say anything, she just dragged me back to our cabin. She sat me on my bed and left. To the showers I suppose, but I didn't see anything on her. "Is HeeRan okay?" I asked.

 

"I don't think so. She's been so out of it since we got to school yesterday." Amy said as she wiped off the cream with a washer.

 

"I'll go see how she is." Min Young got up and left the cabin. I hope HeeRan is okay.

 

 

Leeteuk P.O.V.

 

I heard about the prank that Heechul played on the girls. I feel sorry for them in a way, but then I don't as well. I don't know what to think anymore. After Taeyeon left, I can't see myself being happy again. She was my first love and she left. I'll never forget her. Ever. 

So I entered to the shower block coz I need a shower to wake me up and I heard sobbing. I popped my head into the girls part of the block and saw a girl leaning over the basin. "HeeRan...?" I questioned under my breath and walked further into the block.

 

"My stupid life. I hate it." She mumbled as she tried to get something out of her hair. "I just want to die." I gasped and she spun around. "W-What are you doing here?" She stuttered. Her eyes were red and puffy and she looked like she had a cut on her right cheek. I reached out and brushed the back of my fingers on her cut.

 

"Did someone hurt you?" I asked in a hushed voice. She just stood there, frozen with a tear falling every second moment.

 

"N-No." She blinked a few times and looked away. "I-I have to go." She picked up the towel on the basin and walked out.

 

"Yah! Leeteuk, what're you doing in the girls' bathroom?" Donghae popped his head in the block and gave me a confused look. I didn't say anything and just walked to the boys' block and had a shower. Once I was out, we had to do these 'camp activities'. They were boring as hell. I got partnered up with Amy, which I didn't want to do. She was so loud and annoying. I would've preferred Heechul than her. At least Hankyung can tell him to shut up. I'm too tired now to think. Lunch is soon and I intend on eating the whole place I'm that hungry.

 

----------

Hoep you liked it! I'll try and update ater today.
PLease comment!

Thnaks