School Camp

7 guys vs 7 girls

Leeteuk's P.O.V.

 

"Teukie!" Someone yelled in my face.

 

"What...?" I said, annoyed at the person who woke me up.

 

"We're here. Hurry up." I slowly got up and followed Sungmin out of the bus. The amount of people that were outside made me nervous. People don't know it but, I'm a little scared out crowded places. Too many people makes me feel claustrophobic. I went to get my bag when I saw, what looked like, a warn out girl trying to pull her oversized bag to her cabin.

 

"Amy!" She called half-heartedly. "Come help me." Then a perky girl skipped over and helped her with her bag. I caught her tired eyes and she looked away. Then another girl came and put her arm over her shoulders and helped her walk.

I wonder what's wrong with her...

"Hyung, do you want help with your bag?" Ryeowook asked me half-heartedly. I could tell he was tired so I shook my head and carried my bag to my room. Everyone got to choose their own rooms. The kingka's, of course, bunked together. After a few girls stopped by our cabin, we went down to the main dining hall for dinner. I saw the same girl who looked really tired earlier and she looked better.

 

"Okay everyone. Take a plate and get your dinner." Mr. Bae told everyone. We all formed a line and got a plate and got our dinner. The whole time I was eating dinner, my eyes kept drifting towards the girl I saw earlier.

 

"Hyung, what're you staring at?" Donghae snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Huh? Oh nothing." I looked down at my food. It really wasn't very appetizing. I swear it was cat food or something. "Who's the girl over there?" I asked Heechul.

 

"HeeRan. She's one of ~~~~~~~~~~'s friends." He answered as Hankyung put some food into his mouth causing girls to squeal. Man, they're so annoying some times.

 

"Excuse me." A sweet voice broke me out of my thoughts and I looked up. "You dropped this." She handed me my ceel phone. "You dropped it at the bus." I saw the same tired girl looking at me with my cell phone in her hand.

 

"Thanks." I took it but didn't smile. She bowed and walked away. 

I wonder who she is? I know her name but I know nothing about her.

 

 

HeeRan P.O.V.

 

I found a blue i-phone at the bus when I went back to the bus to get my other bag. I kept it for th rest of the day, and when I got to dinner I asked some girl's who's phone it was. Of course, it was the leader kingka's, Leeteuk's, phone. So after I finished my dinner, I gave it to him. He seems like he's off with the fairies. He's been staring at me since we got off the bus.

"Hey." I turned around and saw the guy who I gave his phone walking towards me. "Why do you look so tired?" He asked. Who the hell is this guy? I don't even know him and he's asking me questions. Maybe he know's me?

 

"Huh?" I asked stupidly.

 

"You look so tired. Are you okay?" He asked.

 

"I'm fine." I said flatly.

 

"I'm Leeteuk." He held out his hand.

 

"HeeRan." I shook it but I didn't smile. He's one of the kingka's and they're mean. ~~~~~~~~ said to not get involved with them, so I have no intention on doing so. Even if they ask if I'm okay.

 

"Yah! Hyung, we're going back to the cabins. You coming?" A cutish looking guy called to Leeteuk.

 

"Yea, in a minute." He called back and turned to me. "Get some rest." He smiled and walked away. 

Well that was weird... and a little awkward at the same time. O_______O

 

"HeeRan, come on." Amy called me. I followed after her to the cabin. On the way I saw Leeteuk again. He looked bored. All the others were talking and kissing girls. He looked like he wanted to sleep. So did three other guys. I guess they weren't into being players liek the others.

*Smack*

 

"Aish!" I yelled and glared at the person who hit me. "What the hell was that for?" I rubbed my sore head.

 

"Stop staring at them. It's not good for you." Maddie said.

 

"Get lost." I grumbled and walked into the cabin. I hoep it'll be a better camp than it's started as.

 

--------------

DONE! I'm so bored now so I'm updating in class. Yes, my class is boring as and the teacher won't notice that I'm on this. :P

Anyway, please comment!

Thanks!

P.S. Thanks so much for commenting! So far you've all commented one very chappie I've put up. THANKS! <3