Stuck In A Freakin Hole

7 guys vs 7 girls

HeeRan's P.O.V.

 

So we're still looking for Min Young. Why did Kyuhyun have to say that? He just doesn't know when to keep things to himself. Min Young's probably in a ditch somewhere dying and cold and lonely death. "Where do you think she went?" I asked Leeteuk who was looking around.

 

"I don't know. I'm not even sure if we're going the right way." He answered and I think my heart skipped a beat.

We're going the wrong way?

"A-Are you sure?" I asked with a shaking voice. He looked at me and frowned.

 

"You sound so scared all the time. Why?" He asked.

 

"I don't know. It's a creepy situation." I shrugged.

 

"Hmm... I thought you were different." He put his hands in the pockets of his black jeans and looked in front.

 

"What do you mean, you thought I was different?" I asked in confusion.

 

"When I saw you for the first time on this camp, you seemed.... different." He looked at me. "I don't know how to explain it but you were different. You reminded me of someone but you were different to her at the time. If that makes sense."

 

"Not really." I said and turned back to face the front.

 

"So." He said after a long awkward silence. "Do you like SM High?" He asked.

 

"I guess. If the kingka's stopped harrassing us then it would be better." Then I realized what I had just said and cupped my hand over my mouth and shook my head. "I didn't mean it like that. I mean you're, and they're..." My hand fell to my side and I pouted. "I'm sorry." He chuckled.

 

"Don't worry. It's good to knwo that someone other than guys hate us." He ran his fingers through his soft caramel hair. Oh gosh.. He's so y....

 

"What the hell?!" I yelled. "Stop thinking like that!" I slapped my cheeks.

 

"Woah. Stop." He grabbed my hands and held them in his big ones. "Why are you hitting yourself?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. And yelling at yourself."

 

"I always do that. And I'm used to being hit. It's like a daily thing for me." Okay, I have a habit of things that I'm not supposed to say just slipping out of my mouth. I hate it.

 

"What do you mean? Do you get beaten by your parents?" He asked, the concern growing on his face.

 

"Err..... N-Not really." I avoided his eyes.

 

"I know how you feel." He said and let go of my hands. I looked at him in shock. Someone is like me? "My parents beat me when i get bad grades." He sighed and looked at the ground.

 

"Really? My parents hit my all the time." I amitted.

 

"So you do get beaten." Eh crossed his arms over his chest and smirked.

 

"But I thought...." Then it finally hit me. A trap that I fell into without knowning it. "You're so mean." I my heels and walked forward then fell down a hole. "!" I swore in English.

 

"Are you okay?!" Leeteuk leaned over the hole and I suppose was trying to hold in his laugh.

 

"No!" I yelled up at him. The hole was really deep and I don't see me getting out without someone getting a rope or something.

 

"I'll try and get you out!" He yelled down at me and disappeared from the top of the hole.

 

"Don't leave me!" I paniced. After a while he came back.

 

"I can't find anything." He shouted down. "I'll try and get you out myself." He disappeared from the top of the hole again and came back with bear shoulders. And I think you all know what that means.

No shirt.

Of jeez. I wonder if he has abs..... Oh my god. I need to stop thinking about that. Focus.

 

"Take my shirt." He held down his shirt. I tried to reach for it but I couldn't. Curse my short genes.

 

"I can't!" I shouted in frustration.

 

"Okay." He disappeared again but popped his head back in. "Are you okay with garbbing my pants?" He asked and I choked on my spit.

 

"NO! DO NOT TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF!" My cheeks started to burn. I saw him nod then he laid on the ground with his head haning in the hole.

 

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

 

"Cold. Creeped out. How bout you?" I pulled down my rolled up sleeves.

 

"Pretty okay. Hungry." 

 

"Same." I sank down onto the ground and held my knee's up to my chest. "I knew I shouldn't have come on this trip." I mumbled to myself.

 

"AH! WHAT ARE YOU-!" Then there was a thud.

 

"Leeteuk!" I gasped and looked at the shirtless guy laying in front of my. 

Oh gosh. He does have abs.... Oh my... I think I'm going to faint....

 

"Ouch." He groaned and looked at me. "Hey." He croaked.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked and stayed frozen in my spot. I was afraid if I went close to him I might touch his abs....

 

"My back.." He groaned and rolled over onto his side. I looked around and spotted his white shirt. I ran over to it. (This hole is really wide) and grabbed it.

 

"Put this on." I handed him his shirt and sat up and put it on.

 

"Thanks." I took my spot back where I was before he fell down the hole and looked at him curiosly.

 

"How did you fall down?" I asked.

 

"Someone pushed me." He rubbed his back.

 

"Oh." So we sat in silence for ages then I noticed it started to get dark. I wonder where Min Young is...

 

"You okay?" I looked to my side and saw Leeteuk looking at me.

 

"When did you get there?" I asked.

 

"Ages ago. You were staring into space." He shrugged. "So, you okay?"

 

"Yea." I sighed. "I'll be fine."

Lie. I won't be.... I hate the dark and being in a deep as hole doesn't help at all.

 

 

Leeteuk's P.O.V.

 

She says she's fine but I don't think she is. Min Young whispered to me in that creepy dude's house that she was afriad of the dark and creepy places and doesn't cope very well. I wonder how she'll be tonight. "Do you think someone will find us?" She asked.

 

"I don't know." I answered and looked up. It's dark. I can hardly see HeeRan now.

 

"I'm scared." She whispered after a while.

 

"I'm here." I took her hand in mine and lightly squeezed it. After a while her head and dropped onto my shoulder and she was asleep and soon I fell asleep too. I hope someone finds us...

 

 

-------------

Oh no! RanTeuk is stuck in a hole! Yes, I've made a name for HeeRan and Leeteuk too. I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please Please please please Please Please Please Please Please Please COMMENT!!!

Thanks!