Looking

7 guys vs 7 girls

~~~~~~~~~~~'s P.O.V.

 

"Jiwon! Yujin!" I called as we all walked through the forest.

 

"Wookie!"

 

"~~~~~~~~~~, what if Yujin and Jiwon were eaten by bears?" Min Young said.

 

"They wouldn't have been eaten by bears." Kyuhyun said as he walked past her causing her to glare at him. "They would've been eaten by wolves." She hit his arm.

 

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes and walked in the other direction.

 

"Ryeowook-ah! If you don't answer I'm going to take away all of your stuff!" Heechul threatened but there was no answer.

 

Crack...

 

Min Young gasped. "W-What was that?...." She whispered and looked around.

 

"RAW!" Kyuhyun jumped out of the bushes and Min Young kicked him in the crotch. "!"

 

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU SCRE THE OUT OF PEOPLE HUH?!" She yelled and clutched ono her chest. 

 

"Min Youngie, calm down." HeeRan put her hand on Min Young's shoulder. HeeRan always called Min Young, Min Youngie. She hardly ever calls her Min Young unless she's mad with her.

 

"But he-"

 

"Calm. Down." She said. "We need to keep going if we're going to find them. Let's hope we find them before it gets dark." Everyone nodded.

 

"Yujin-ah! Jiwon-ah! Please answer us!" Amy yelled. The three of them are like sisters. I could tell that she was getting really worried. Poor girl.

 

"Amy, you okay?" Maddie asked.

 

"No, I'm not okay. My three bestest friends are missing and I'm freakin' out." She paniced. "What if they're lying dead in a ditch or someone's taken them? What am I going to do then?"

 

"Amy, calm down. We'll find them." Min Young said in a soft voice.

 

"You girls are such drama queen's. Wookie can look after himself and those other two, well let's just say that Wookie's probably left them to find us. So we'll leave and let you guys find the other two." Heechul clapped his hands together.

 

"Why are you so mean?" Amy said and went up to him. "The only person you care about is yourself. How would you like it if you ran into the forest and no one came and looked for you?" He smirked.

 

"Relax woman. I was joking." He ruffled her hair and walked past her.

 

"Sorry about him." Hankyung said. "He's such a diva sometimes." He smiled softly.

 

"Let's keep looking. It'll be dark soon." HeeRan looked up at the sky in worry. I know she hates the dark. She may seem like a depressing person, but she hates the dark so much. She's afraid that things will come and get her. I hope we find them before it gets dark for all our sake.

 

 

-------------

Short chappie! Sorry. Next one will be longer and better.

Please comment!

Thanks!