Found!

7 guys vs 7 girls

Leeteuk's P.O.V.

 

Kyuhyun and Min Young came back from the woods and they looked so awkward. I mean Min Young looked awkward. Kyuhyun just looked upset and defeated. Maybe she punched him? I'm not quite sure. "Hey Kyu, everything okay?" I asked to break the silence, even though Heeran and Min Young were talking.

 

"Nothing." He replied in a shaky voice like he was about to cry. He then moved from next to me to in front of me.

 

"I'm sure everything isn't okay. Tell em what's wrong." I urged him. I really hated it when my dongsaeng was upset. I mean I've got to admit, I'm scared of him but when he's upset or not acting evil, I get worried. "Are you dying?"

 

"No hyung." He said flatly and looked at me tiredly. Then I saw his eyes look behind me. The only thing behind me was Heeran and Min Young. Maybe something happened with them in the woods?

 

"Did something happen with Min Young?" I asked. I really wanted to find out why he was so glum. I mean, he's never been like this except when.... "Did you kiss her and she hated it?" I asked, knowing very well what probably happened.

 

"No!" He squeaked and shot up, but soon his shoulders deflated and he frowned more. "Yes." He sighed.

 

"What did you think she was going to do?" I questioned him. "What happened with the last girl that you did that to?"

 

"She slapped me and moved to Japan." He mumbled. Truthfully, now it felt like he was tearing me heart into pieces.

 

"Never fall in love Kyu." I sighed.

 

"Fall in love? Who's falling in love?!" He squeaked in outrage.

 

"You are. With Min Young. Ever heard about something not wanting you and you wanting that thing more?" I said with my eyebrows raised. 

 

"What about you?" 

 

"What about me?"

 

"Taeyeon left you only a few months ago and you've already got your eyes on something new!" He yelled causing the girls to look at us weirdly.

 

"What happened with Taeyeon and I is none of your business." I grumbled. Taeyeon was my old girlfriend. I really loved her with everything I had and she tore my ehart apart when I saw her with some other guy. I sort of understood why she did it though. I mean, I wasn't really around and when I was around I never showed how much she meant to me.

 

"I'm sorry hyung.." He apoligized.

 

"It's okay Kyuhyun. Talking about Taeyeon and I is a very touchy subject-"

 

"Do you hear that?" Heeran's voice echoed behind me and I turned around to see her standing up.

 

"Hear what?" MIn Young asked.

 

"Our names. Someone's calling our names!" She squealed. And now that I hear really hard, I do hear our names and they were getting louder and louder each time they were said.

 

"HEERAN! MIN YOUNG! JIWON!" A man's voice boomed.

 

"OPPA'S!!!!!" A group of, what sounded like, about 10 girls voice's squealed. I can tell now how many girls are screaming because I've heard so many screams from girls in my life-time.

 

"We're here!" Heeran yelled. I didn't want her to do that. The group could've just walked past us and we could still be here. I know I sound like freak for wanting to stay out here but I wanted to stay here and get to know heeran better. She seems like a really nice girl.

 

"Heeran! Thank goodness we found you! And Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Min Young!" Mr. Bae burst through the bushes with a HUGE group of girls behind him.

 

"Oppa's!" They screamed. I really hated it when they screamed. It hurt me poor little old ears.

 

"We're found!" Heeran hugged my waist and I saw some of the grils glare at her. I think theyw ere about to kill her and I think they will when we get back to camp. I'd better keep an eye on her.

 

"Come back to camp and we'll talk about this little adventure that you all had." Mr. Bae said, and he didn't sound too happy. I think he might bite our heads off when we get back to camp.

 

"But what about the other oppa's?" One of the girls asked. She had a good point. What if they others have died or something? I sure hope not.

 

"Do you know where they are?" Mr. bae asked, eyeing us all very carefully.

 

"No sir." Heeran said in a sloemn tome. "We lost them when we went to find Jiwon, Yujin and Ryeowook."

 

"Well we'll come and look fro them tomorrow. Right now we need to get you all back to camp and you all need something to eat." I was glad when he said that. i hadn't eaten in 2 days and I think if I went any longer I would've eaten Kyuhyun if he didn't eat em first that is. "Hurry up!" We then followed Mr. Bae on the VERY LONG journey back to camp.

 

I had no idea how far we were from camp until we walked back. I think we were walking for about 1 hour! Although it felt like 4 days. I just cant wait till we find everyone and get back to camp.

 

------------

I UPDATED AFTER A BIGILLION YEARS!!!!

Are you guys excited now?????

Please comment and tell me how it was!

Thank you!