7 guys vs 7 girls

Description

You go to SM High with your 7 best friends. When you find out that school camp is coming you're really excited, but all that changes when you find out that all of your Year 11 year has to come. That includes the kingka's. You and your friends hate them the most. They're snobby, mean and players. They never take notice of anyone except the pretty girls.

You have known Heechul since you were both little. Ever since you's entered high school, he didn't really speak to you and bullied you a lot. You've had a crush on him since you were little but you hate him now and you know that you'll never get with him.

Will this camp be the start of new beginnings?

Will you talk to the Heechul you once knew, or will it be a disaster?

Foreword

I'm back with another fic!!!! SuJu of course.. :P

I had an idea and I wanted to put it into a fanfic. 

I hope you guys will like it and comment lots!

Please comment! In all of my fanfics no one has really comented... So please comment or I'll cry and you don't want to make me cry do you????

And please NO BASHING. It's not nice and it'll make me sad. So please don't.

I hope tht you'll enjoy it and it'll be a good fic!

And if you've got any pointers on how to make this fic better, please drop a comment and tell me!

Thank you!

P.S. if the title seems cliche to you, then you'll have to live with it...

P.S.S. Sorry for grammer and spelling errors!!! Please forgive me!!!