Rescue

7 guys vs 7 girls

Kyuhyun's P.O.V.

 

Something bright woke me up. I opened one of my eyes and looked around in front of me. Still in the freakin forest...

I then looked to the side of me and saw Min Young. I guess I fell asleep.

 

Flashback.

 

"What do you mean you can't find where your jacket pieces are?" Min Young said with wide, angry eyes.

 

"I can't see anymmore pieces." I shrugged.

 

"You're an idiot!" She stomped on the spot. "You said that you had it all under control!" She sighed in frustration.

 

"I'm sure if we go that way we'll find our way out." I pointed to my left.

 

"NO!" She shouted. "We are not doing anything that you say!" She then put her hand on her head and fell on the ground.

 

"Woah." I ran over to her side. "What the hell?!" I took her in my arms.

 

"I'm going to pass out." She mumbled, still clutching onto her forehead.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She didn't answer me. "Hey! Answer me!" I shook her but she still didn't answer. "I'll kiss you." I whispered to her but she didn't answer.

Maybe she really did pass out.

"Min Young." I said softly.

 

"Oppa..." She mumbled and her hand dropped from her forehead. 

 

"I'm not older than you-"

 

"Save me..." She whispered. I looked at her. When did she get so pretty? I found myself getting closer to her face, then I realized what I was doing.

I would never kiss her. She's..... not my type... And she'd punch me if she woke up and saw that I was this close to her.

So I carried her over to a rock and I leaned her against it then I myself did the same. I ajusted her head on my shoulder and I closed my eyes and let the darkness take me into dreamland. Wow, that sounded really wierd...

End Flashback.

 

"Yah." I called Min Young softly and she moved her head to the side. "Wake up." I poked her cheek and she didn't move. "YAH!" I yelled and she jumped.

 

"What! Who died!" She looked around like a crazy person, then her eyes fell on me. "Did you me?" He narrowed her eyes.

 

"Do you feel violated?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. She touched her s, which I think was really innapropriate, then she ran her hands around the rest of her body.

 

"No..." She mumbled and I smirked.

 

"Why would I someone?" I stood up and stretched my arms and back.

 

"Because you seem like that kind of person." She corssed her legs, still sittting on the ground.

 

"What the hell?!" I shouted, offended by what she said.

 

"What?" She said with wide eyes. "Don't kingka's sleep around with girls and violate them?" She asked and I sighed.

 

"Who told you that?" I crouched down in front of her.

 

"Everyone says it. Even some girls say that they've been by you." She looked to the side.

 

"I never anyone. None of us have."

 

"Not even Heechul?" I shook my head. "Hmm...." She looked around then back at me. "We should get going." I nodded and helped her up after I stood up. "Let's go." After a while of walking, I almost fell into a massive hole.

 

"What the hell is a hole doing here?" I said.

 

"You know how stupid that sounds." She rolled her eyes and alid down on the ground in front of the hole so she could into it. "I can see someone." She said and I laid next to her. "See the white." She pointed down the whole.

 

"Oh yea." I squinted a little to see it.

 

"YAH!" She shouted.

 

"AH! What the hell! Whatch where you're screaming woman." I covered my sore ears.

 

"Sorry." She said. "Who's down there!" She shouted again.

 

"Min Young?" A faint voice said.

 

"HeeRan?" She mumbled. "HeeRan!" She shouted.

 

"Min Young!" HeeRan shouted. "Save us!"

 

"Us?" She whispered. "Who's with you?!"

 

"Leeteuk!"

 

"Hyung!" I yelled.

 

"Hey Kyu." Leeteuk yelled.

 

"Help us!" HeeRan yelled and Min Young got up and took off her jacket. 

 

"Take your shirt off." She ordered and I gave her an are-you-serious look. "Do you want me to take off mine?"

 

"Whatever." I answered with a smirk.

 

"You're such a ." She grabbed my collar. "Take. It. Off."

 

"I've never seen a girl wanting to take my shirt off so badly." I smirked and took off my shirt which didn't seem to faze her at all. She tied them together and dangled them in the whole.

 

"Take it!" She yelled. "I know you're short HeeRan! Get Leeteuk to pick you up!" So after ages, they fianlly came up. Leeteuk hyung's white shirt was filthy with dirt and HeeRan's ahir was everywhere and she looked tired and a mess. "Hey, you okay?" Min Young grabbed HeeRan's shoulder's and looked at her with a concerned look.

 

"Yeah." HeeRan weakly smiled. "Are you okay?"

 

"Yeah, fine." Min Young answered.

 

"Have you passed out?" Min Young bit her lip. "You did." HeeRan sighed and put her hand on Min Young's head. "We need to get back." HeeRan stood up with Min Young. "Let's go." She sarted walking with Min Young. I walked behind them with Leeteuk.

 

"I hope we find the other's soon." I heard Leeteuk say but I didn't say anything. I hope the same thing. For all our sakes.

 

--------------

KyuYoung and RanTeuk chappie!!!!!

I hope you liked it! Even thought it was a little boring.... Sorry about that....

Please comment! 

Thanks!