Finding Food

7 guys vs 7 girls

Heechul's P.O.V.

 

"Hello!" I yelled and poked ~~~~~~~~~ on the cheek. "Hey! Get up!" I yelled again. I sighed in frustration and kicked Hankyung. But lightly of course because I don't want my love getting hurt too badly.

 

"Heechullie...." He groaned and his side. 

 

"Get up." I said and he opened one of his beautiful brown eyes. 

 

"What time is it?" He yawned and rubbed his tired eyes.

 

"We aren't in the city anymore. Remember we're stuck in a forest with no one to save us?" I tapped my foot on the ground and put my hands on my hips.

 

"Oh." He sat up and looked around. "I guess I forgot." He scratched his messy brown hair.

 

"How could you forget something like this?" I arched my eyebrow and he looked at me.

 

"Why do look so diva-ish in the morning?" He asked me with a teasing smile.

 

"I do it for you Hannie." I walked over to him and ran my delicate figures along his strong, masculine jawline.

 

"You guys are so gross." Someone's annoying voice said. I sharply turned my head to look behind me. 

 

"How come you wake up now?" I asked in frustration and stomped my aching foot on the dusty ground. My feet were killing me because I was wearing these stupid old shoes that my mom packed for me. She's such a stupid cow sometimes.

 

"I always knew you were gay." She ran her small, fragile fingers through her chocolate brown hair.

 

"You're such a stupid idiot." I rolled my eyes and turned back to Hankyung. "Hannie..." I wined in my best childish voice. "Tell her to leave me alone." I sat on the ground and began to act like a child. I threw my arms about and kicked my legs.

 

"Relax Chul." He said in his soft, angel like voice. he always had the voice to make me calm down. Even though he was Chinese and people always asked my why I was friends with a Chinaman, I always said because he was like an angel sent down from heaven to take care of me.

 

"We need to get something to eat." I looked to my left and saw Amy rubbing her stomach. "I think I'm going to die of starvation." She puffed her flawless cheeks and looked around the place. Her big brown eyes scanning the forest that we were stuck in.

 

"Well you girls can go and catch something whilst me, Hannie, Minnie, Wookie and Hae stay here." i said with a smirk.

 

"You're dreaming." Maddie said with her eyebrows raised. "You're going to eat, you catch your own food." She said and walked over to a random dead tree. I looked back at Hankyung who had a smile playing on his lips. I could tell he liked Maddie because whenever she was around, he smiled or tried to hold in his smile.

 

"Fine." I sighed heavily. I don't want my Hannie getting close to that she-devil.

So we set off to try and find something to eat. Truthfully, I was really hungry. My thin stomach grumbled and I frowned. "Hannie, will you cathc something for me?" I used my best ageyo on him.

 

"I'm sorry Chullie, but you have to get it yourself." He said sadly and I pouted.

 

"Wae Hannie?" I wined and tugged on the sleeve of his black jacket.

 

"Hankyung!" A girl called and I shot her my best glare which didn't seem to faze her one bit. "I found something!" She smiled and he walked over to her. I watched him go away and I felt s certain jealousy inside of me. Hankyung was my best friend and I don't want him getting distracted by these girls. He's to nce to yell at them and tell them to leave him alone.

 

"Get over it." I turned my attention away from him and looked at a familiar, annoying girl.

 

"Shut up." I said coldly and crossed my arms over my chest.

Seriously, I'm hating this girl more and more every day.

"Are you coming?" She yelled to me. I sighed and walked to her. "We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later." She said as I caught up to her.

 

"What the hell are you on about?" I snapped.

 

"Would you just relax." She glared at me with that icy glare I very well know. Yes, I've knwn her my whole life. Our parents were good friends so we hung out a lot. But now, well lets just say she is the biggest pain in my . I hate her so much. People ask why but I wonn't tell them because they wouldn't understand my pain. The pain she put me through. "Amy has liked Hankyung for ages. It was bound to happen sometimes. Especially because we're in the middle of nowhere." She looked around my put her hands in the pockets on her grey jumper.

 

"No one can take my Hannie." I pouted and looked at him. He was laughing. That's the first time I've heard him laugh in a while. His laugh was like an angel and his eyes were so beautiful. So big and brown. My gorgeous Hannie.

 

"You'd be surprised at how many people have taken him." She said and picked a berrie from a bush. "At least 10 girls have kissed him." She popped it into and chewed,

 

"Shut up!" I cupped my hands over my ears. "Lalalalalalalalala! I'm not listening!" I ran around the place.

 

 

Your P.O.V.

 

"Shut up!' He cupped his hands over his ears. "Lalalalalalalala! I'm not listening!" He ran around the place like a chicken with it's head cut off.

 

"You're so weird." I rolled my eyes and walked off. "Oh!" I gasped as a bunny jumped in front of me. "Heechul! Shut up!" I scolded and he stopped.

 

"What?!" He said as he came by my side and I cupped my hand over his mouth.

 

"Shhh! You'll scare him." I whispered and looked at the bunny with hungry eyes. I hadn't eaten in days and I think I was on the brink of exhaustation and hunger. "It's something to eat." I whispered and looked back at Heechul. He ripped my hand off his mouth and started yelling. I looked back at where the bunny was but it was gone. "YOU IDIOT!" I slapped his arm and ran off to the right. I saw the bunny hop that way and I hoped that I would find it. I found it and jumped as soon as it stopped hopping. "Ha! Got ya!" 

 

"Who the hell eats bunnies?" Heechul's disgusted voice said. I looked back at the bunny and sighed.

 

"Sorry." I bowed my head and let it go. I watched on in hunger as the creamy coloured bunny hopped away. "I'm going to die." I mumbled and pushed past Heechul. "Aren't you dying of hunger?" I asked him as we walked back to the camp.

 

"Yea. But I can wait. They'll find us soon." Wow, he still has hope?

 

"Look what we found!" Hankyung skipped over with Amy and put down something. Whatever it was, I was going to eat it. "We're going to eat it." He beamed and I smiled. Thank shizus.

So we went and got firewwood and made a fire which took forever and cooked the meat that Hankyung and Amy caught. After a while it got really dark and we went to sleep.

I wish someone would find us by tomorrow!

 

--------------------------

I know I probably haven't elaborated much on this chappie but next one  I will. I promise.

Anywhooo, please please please please please please please please COMMENT!!

Thank you!

P.S. I know the last bit was REALLY rushed. Sorry about that. Next chappie will be better. WAY better.